Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349596 times)

0 Members and 158 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3630 on: October 29, 2008, 04:52:50 pm »

milky-skinned redheads?
I guess it takes all kinds.

also, it is funny to me that apparently my age is the ideal cuddling-age.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3631 on: October 29, 2008, 09:00:31 pm »

I posted my CMJ pictures on flickr.

This band Monotonix sure does appear to be rocking the house.  What's their deal?

milky-skinned redheads?
I guess it takes all kinds.

Dude, please.  Look at the young ladies in the fourth picture posted here by Linnea.  Especially the one on the right.  You love her, don't you?  Yes you do, don't deny it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3632 on: October 29, 2008, 09:54:36 pm »

Case rested.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3633 on: October 29, 2008, 10:05:50 pm »

I mean, sure.

But give me a girl with some dark curly hair any day of the week.

I am entertained, because there is a new girl at the radio station who multiple of my friends have independently come up to me and mentioned. Apparently the formula for "girl daniel is attracted to" is very simple. (I am tempted to sum it up as something cutesy like "Brunette with Brains")



Monotonix are an awesome Israeli garage-rock (?) style band with a fantastic live show. Their CD is a lot less fun, because... it doesn't spit beer on you.

I say "garage-rock (?)" because that is how people describe them, but I would say it's like classic rock that isn't old. Heavy zeppelin/sabbath/etc influence.

They are notorious for having their shows shut down. The story is that they came to the US because there were so few places they could play in Israel anymore, due to punishment.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 10:15:49 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3634 on: October 30, 2008, 12:14:07 am »

Quote from: How the Obama infomercial should have gone
I'm Barack Obama, and I'm here to offer you Healthcare for Everyone Who Wants It. How much would you pay for that? New taxes on 50% of Americans? 30%? NO! I'm willing to offer you healthcare for everone who wants it for a tax increase on only FIVE percent of Americans. And if you vote for me in the next 6 days, I will add a withdrawal timetable for the Iraq war at no additional charge! (audience claps)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3635 on: October 30, 2008, 03:58:12 am »

I would buy a set of steak knives from that man.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3636 on: October 30, 2008, 05:23:52 am »

He just FELL through that old guy's campaign! I think my heart's explodin'!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3637 on: October 30, 2008, 05:37:31 am »

After the Commonwealth expressed extreme disdain for the thinktank's Deadly Sin #14, I decided to see what life is like without alcohol. The result? I walked into trivia night at the local bar just to buy some wings, and ended up winning first place and $45 because I was the only one who wasn't wasted. The thinktank is considering other ways to take advantage of being the only sober person in a room.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3638 on: October 30, 2008, 06:43:05 am »

Volunteering for activities/causes espoused by girl X: step 1 of 3.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3639 on: October 30, 2008, 11:20:28 am »

The thinktank is considering other ways to take advantage of being the only sober person in a room.

Sounds like a career!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3640 on: October 30, 2008, 02:33:32 pm »

ways to take advantage of being the only sober person in a room.

Drug dealer.
Logged
ACHIEVE

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3641 on: October 30, 2008, 02:43:20 pm »

Stripper
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3642 on: October 30, 2008, 04:28:32 pm »

Recruiter for fringe religious organisation.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3643 on: October 30, 2008, 10:29:02 pm »

Pickpocket.

Alternately, if your moral standards are especially low, cult leader.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3644 on: October 30, 2008, 10:41:43 pm »

Declare a major in anthropology. It was a pretty good moment.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 878   Go Up