Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349977 times)

0 Members and 150 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4020 on: December 28, 2008, 09:04:16 am »

Touche.  ...and canned.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4021 on: December 28, 2008, 03:50:00 pm »

We usually say "Subject Matter Expert," or SME, pronounced "smee."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4022 on: December 28, 2008, 08:37:20 pm »

Oh man, carlos.

If your dean were Captain Hook, that'd be perfect.

John Belushi AS Peter Pan. Holy crap.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4023 on: December 28, 2008, 09:02:54 pm »

today, I was shown on Google Maps the location of the village where my great-grandmother was born in Scotland, and then the village they had moved to there from in Ireland.

Nuts.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4024 on: December 28, 2008, 09:48:08 pm »

...I'm gonna think deeply about the fact that, at the end of the day, every person goes into one of two piles in your mind: would sleep with and would not sleep with. Not to say that, of course, there aren't people you'd like to sleep with more or less within those ranges but there are gut reactions and you know if ultimately you would want to in a pinch or not.

ESPN's Michelle Tafoya? Yes. Not an overwhelming or hearty yes but a yes all the same.

Maybe some sort of "she's a bored housewife, I'm the bag boy at her grocery store and I accidentally spill oil on myself" kind of a thing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4025 on: December 28, 2008, 10:47:29 pm »

ESPN's Michelle Tafoya? Yes. Not an overwhelming or hearty yes but a yes all the same.

My wife HATES Michelle Tafoya and Suzy Kolber with a passion unparalleled. She hates the implication that you can attract women to watching sports by putting "one of them" on the sidelines, especially when it's obvious that they were picked for traits other than their journalistic skills. She likes that one play-by-play announcer they have on their 3rd-string broadcast team, but the fact that she looks and sounds like a man may factor into it.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4026 on: December 28, 2008, 11:22:12 pm »

Mike, did you write this blog?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4027 on: December 28, 2008, 11:35:35 pm »

No.

But I should have.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4028 on: December 29, 2008, 12:00:47 am »

The tournament is priceless.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4029 on: December 29, 2008, 12:15:31 am »

The tournament is priceless.

On Rachel Nichols:
Quote
Why we might not: We can’t rule out that a threesome might involve another dude. Nichols might be the type who bangs other dudes while her husband watches in the corner, sips a mixed drink and strokes his dick beard.

That pretty much sums it up, right there.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4030 on: December 29, 2008, 01:52:36 am »

My wife HATES Michelle Tafoya and Suzy Kolber with a passion unparalleled. She hates the implication that you can attract women to watching sports by putting "one of them" on the sidelines, especially when it's obvious that they were picked for traits other than their journalistic skills. She likes that one play-by-play announcer they have on their 3rd-string broadcast team, but the fact that she looks and sounds like a man may factor into it.

Be sure to introduce her to Erin Andrews.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4031 on: December 29, 2008, 03:33:49 am »

Be sure to introduce her to Erin Andrews.

I just showed her Erin's Wikipedia picture. She paused for half a second, and said, "Yeah, I hate her."

I see from her page she's a Zeta Tau Alpha. Let's see yer ass, Andrews!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4032 on: December 30, 2008, 08:34:40 pm »

put your porn someplace where I will not look when trying to help you with your computer.
"my documents" fits into the category of "do not put porn here."

that is all.

I hope this message can make its way through the internet to my uncle.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4033 on: December 30, 2008, 09:30:59 pm »

put your porn someplace where I will not look when trying to help you with your computer.
"my documents" fits into the category of "do not put porn here."

that is all.

I hope this message can make its way through the internet to my uncle.

You...  you should probably stay out of drives D through G entirely.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4034 on: December 30, 2008, 10:00:38 pm »

I put my porn in a folder called Plain Brown Wrapper and I bury it about 10 folders deep inside that.  Each one of those sub folders has several dead end folders.  I figure if you click through all that you really really WANT to see my porn badly.  I'm talking about my personal stuff here.  The stuff that has me in it, me and exes.  The kind of stuff that you don't want the current lady to ever see.  The anonymous stuff I've downloaded from the internet is just in a folder called porn.  It's separate from everything else and clearly marked so easily avoidable if you don't want to see it.  It also draws attention away from the other folder.  I've also got it a couple of folders deep in case someone were to click on it by accident.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 878   Go Up