Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348471 times)

0 Members and 210 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4035 on: December 30, 2008, 10:21:15 pm »

The way porn is these days, you don't even need to have any on your computer. There's enough free stuff out there, just hangin' out.

Unless you don't have the internet, I guess that makes sense. A guy in Iraq had like 20 gigs or something.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4036 on: December 31, 2008, 12:18:57 am »

The stuff that has me in it, me and exes. 

Considering your photographic proclivities I suppose no one should be surprised, but...

HEY-O!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4037 on: December 31, 2008, 02:47:53 am »

Yeah, nearly all my pornography sits on other people's browsers.

Browsing history is HELLA easier to nuke than a bunch of files scattered over the hard-drive, in a pinch.

At least well enough to protect a dude from people stumbling onto shit on accident, of course.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4038 on: December 31, 2008, 03:41:05 am »

The anonymous stuff I've downloaded from the internet is just in a folder called porn.

This is such a good idea that it almost makes me wish I had some porn to put in a directory called porn. But hey, it would be fun to have a directory called porn and use it for something else, too.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4039 on: December 31, 2008, 06:13:08 am »

Like, crochet patterns and pictures of kittens. Make people have to sit and wonder whether or not you're joking.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4040 on: December 31, 2008, 04:14:33 pm »

No, see, you have your "porn" folder contain innocuous stuff for long enough for people to see it and go "Huh, whatever."  then you can start putting REAL porn in it, and no one will notice.

In one of the Illuminati novels, a company christens itself "Brazilian Cocaine Importers" and drives around big trucks with that name.  They keep getting pulled over, but every time the cops search a truck it's got furniture in it.  They do this until they no longer get pulled over, then they start transporting coke.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4041 on: January 01, 2009, 07:27:43 pm »

Watch two friends get married.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4042 on: January 01, 2009, 07:56:06 pm »

...lie around feeling hungover, when I didn't even go to a party last night.

That is either really unfair, or maybe just really efficient.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4043 on: January 01, 2009, 08:14:33 pm »

In one of the Illuminati novels, a company christens itself "Brazilian Cocaine Importers" and drives around big trucks with that name.  They keep getting pulled over, but every time the cops search a truck it's got furniture in it.  They do this until they no longer get pulled over, then they start transporting coke.

Is that the trilogy by Shea and Wilson?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4044 on: January 02, 2009, 04:24:19 pm »

Is that the trilogy by Shea and Wilson?

yesh
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4045 on: January 02, 2009, 05:01:20 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4046 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:21 pm »

I'm filled with unease yet don't know why.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4047 on: January 02, 2009, 06:25:48 pm »

I'm filled with unease yet don't know why.

Damn if that isn't the story of my life.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4048 on: January 02, 2009, 08:33:54 pm »

I made a song (drums, bass, acoustic guitar, multiple electric guitar parts) all by my self and I love it!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4049 on: January 02, 2009, 08:34:34 pm »

So aren't you going to post it?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 878   Go Up