Pfft.
You're looking at it all WRONG, Short Round.
If she can't have you, she's gonna throw in the towel and eat box. Badge of honor!
Sure, your inability to understand that when a girl drops trow for you and presents like a madrill that it probably means she might be okay with you asking her out for a malted, this is problematic. This is insanely problematic because a life ain't a life lived if you never try for the fear of failure... but that's a judgement on your psychological motor, not on your intrinsic attractor set. The basic traits are sound!
Lots of ladies seem to be throwing large amounts of international woo units (IWU) at you and you can't deal with the faintest whiff of rejection.
But that's a you problem that can be worked on and solved. The basic traits are sound.
She couldn't get your c*ck to ejaculate in her pu$$y and she said:
"If I can't have my cervix dipping into a shallow pool of that man's semen, any other semen would only be an awful reminder than I cannot be filled with his protean goo!"
She said:
"If I can't get Daniel, by God as my witness, I'm licking gash!"
The basic traits are sound!
Overcome your inability to deal with casual polite rejection in a social setting and you'll be awash in it. Cousin swear.