Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1344095 times)

0 Members and 196 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4770 on: June 09, 2009, 12:53:42 pm »

I had a dream that I was bitten by a huge giraffe. I had holes going all the way through my hand but they weren't bleeding. Then later I dreamt I was waiting to cross the street with a big Burmese python. It was mostly lying on the ground so I was trying to pick it up so I wasn't dragging it across the street in the crowd.

And now that I'm awake the rest of the day isn't looking any better, actually.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4771 on: June 09, 2009, 06:38:19 pm »

AWWWWW. Thanks.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4772 on: June 09, 2009, 09:15:47 pm »

today I ate a food which is either "tripe" or "chitterlings."

I never knew that I was so worried about politeness that I would eat 3/4 of a plate of the garbage part of an animal.

In theory, this should not have been different from eating an American Hot Dog.
But in an american hot dog you are not eating big cross-section chunks of intestine that are a bleach-white color. and chewy.

I think my hair must have stood on end with the first bite, because the french woman next to me smirked and said, "is it good?"


Try: Google < preferences < Languages < Bork! Bork! Bork!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:26:04 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4773 on: June 10, 2009, 02:09:14 pm »

Tripe = stomach.  Chitlins = intestines.  An important distinction.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4774 on: June 10, 2009, 03:41:43 pm »

yeah, on research, it was chitterlings.

also, http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/but_if_we_started_dating_it
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4775 on: June 10, 2009, 05:08:41 pm »

Field trip to Atlantic city tonight. I am ambiguous on whether this could go really well or really terrible.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4776 on: June 10, 2009, 07:30:38 pm »

Just remember that AC is not Vegas.  Keep your expectations appropriately low.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4777 on: June 11, 2009, 08:21:28 am »

today im going to finish roast beefs zines.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4778 on: June 11, 2009, 09:02:12 am »

keep your goals small and your expectations low, and you'll never be disappointed. good luck on those zines.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4779 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:17 am »

Get drunk at 50 cent PBR night and do coke until about, oh, five minutes ago.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4780 on: June 11, 2009, 04:53:50 pm »

Oh, I know that look, that's the "You are a totally lame dog owner and a constant disappointment" look. I didn't know hosss could do it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4781 on: June 11, 2009, 06:20:20 pm »

Just remember that AC is not Vegas.  Keep your expectations appropriately low.
Yeah, it was like some glitery fever dream engineered by some evil super villain with the power of attacking cognition. Food was good though.
Get drunk at 50 cent PBR night and do coke until about, oh, five minutes ago.
Hilarious!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4782 on: June 11, 2009, 08:15:06 pm »

It struck me that, really if we're going to be honest, getting drunk on Pabst Blue Ribbon is probably worse for you than doing coke, if the stuff is unadulterated and you're not addicted to the stuff. Considering how weak the alcohol content of PBR is, imagine how much hoss urine and rust you're consuming to actually get drunk off the stuff. As far as I know, there are only trace amounts of those things in cocaine.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4783 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:34 pm »

but dude, 50 cents.

I am drunk, but I do not want to contemplate the amount it cost me to become so.

Especially since the end result of the drunkenness is "we are all tired, let's go to bed early."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4784 on: June 11, 2009, 09:54:56 pm »

I am in europe, it is midnight here. which still isn't late enough to excuse the fact that I'm probably going to bed in a bit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 878   Go Up