Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342572 times)

0 Members and 185 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4995 on: August 04, 2009, 08:36:26 am »

I was weirded out when I found out my old boss was a Freudian psychiatrist. He's like, a ridiculously well respected guy on schizophrenia epidemiology. But apparently Freudian somehow, I never asked exactly how that worked because it seemed rude.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4996 on: August 04, 2009, 11:35:15 am »

Even if I have to pretend to respect Freud and post-modern literary analysis and stuff.

That's love right there. A special lady friend is writing her masters thesis, the subject and the conceptual framework of which I consider trivial, banal, inconsequential, silly... stupid. And there's no way to say that kinda of like in a positive way. Sigh. Fights in bed really should be mandatorily solved via pillow fights or wrestling.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4997 on: August 05, 2009, 12:29:05 am »

Just got an email from the Senior Class Council formatted like this:
WE'RE SENIORS BABY
Quote
PUMP IT UP
[/font]
lock it up
you know you want to
GET READY FOR AN AMAZING SENIOR YEAR[/u][/b][/size]
don't forget to get ready to rock
shake and bake
SCC 2010: Down to Ride!


Except longer, with more Red, and with more bizarre movie quotes. (Wedding Crashers? We're quoting a movie about manipulating women into sleeping with us? awesome.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4998 on: August 05, 2009, 03:17:35 am »

Please tell me there were animated gifs of torches on a wall in a dungeon.

Also acceptable: dancing rodents, rumours that companies popular with African-Americans are owned by white power groups, Mr. T eating balls.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4999 on: August 05, 2009, 10:31:00 am »

....get my goddamn motorcycle helmet stolen.

Yeah, it's my fault for leaving it attached to my bike in that parking lot but still, damnit. I was going to use my tax return for fun things.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5000 on: August 05, 2009, 10:38:56 am »

You should check out this site.
Almost a full week late, I forgot to say, this was a rad link.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5001 on: August 06, 2009, 12:56:47 am »

one day something shitty will happen to me as a result of poor planning that I will not be able to fix. this is not that day, but, damn. I need to learn some lessons and my stupid brain will not learn them. the record is getting ruined because no one has noticed it is stuck in one groove.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5002 on: August 07, 2009, 09:01:13 am »

I think I just walked in on my roommate trying to fuck a dude.

Sorry man, I want to sleep, you know? I can see that you're all like, sitting close to each other on the bed. sorry.

Oh, hilarious, as I type he just stood up and said "oh, man, show me your room!"
The guy responded "oh, um, it's exactly the same as this one" as my roommate walked out briskly.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5003 on: August 07, 2009, 06:36:13 pm »

he came back in later and was like "dude! i was trying to get with that guy!"

then he asked me for advice. funny.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5004 on: August 07, 2009, 07:45:37 pm »

I'm passing up the opportunity to make a funny about gym showers at the expense of being vaguely homophobic.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5005 on: August 07, 2009, 08:14:26 pm »

If you keep turning down steak, people are eventually gonna come to the conclusion you're vegetarian.

Only makes sense.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5006 on: August 07, 2009, 09:10:03 pm »

no, wait, where is the part where he thought I was gay?

He asked me how i get girls. That is what he asked me.

also, I don't know why I am saying this, but my last gay roommate propositioned me. multiple times. also the other gay dude on the trip constantly talked about how "delicious" my ass was.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:23:58 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5007 on: August 07, 2009, 09:55:58 pm »

I feel like...

maybe this is wrong, but I imagine getting guys is more like, "hey man, want me to suck your dick."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5008 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09:09 pm »

Yes.  Historically the Gayers are better at making their intentions known.

They have codes and terminology.  It's all very dizzying.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5009 on: August 07, 2009, 10:21:26 pm »

Interesting, not having experience, I wonder of the same methods are cross applicable.

It's totally different for gays because dudes want to fuck all the time.  I mean, this is true of strait dudes can it possibly be different for the gays?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 878   Go Up