Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1344926 times)

0 Members and 117 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5085 on: August 19, 2009, 05:20:01 am »

That sucks a pipe.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5086 on: August 19, 2009, 08:50:11 am »

That just sucks a big one Ash. I'm going to pull you up though, you're more than entitled to your sense of regret but knowing you I doubt any feeling of failure should enter into it. Lay down that burden, my son.

And because I can say it, good on you for putting your friend's well being before your own.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5087 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:07 pm »

that sucks, ash. how's the boy taking it?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5088 on: August 19, 2009, 10:20:19 pm »

This last weekend, I completed my goal of riding a bicycle over 100 miles in one sitting.

Now, less than a day after my butthole finally stopped hurting, I am committing to another ride in October.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5089 on: August 19, 2009, 10:42:37 pm »

a day after my butthole finally stopped hurting
Youre doing it wrong.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5090 on: August 20, 2009, 05:38:17 am »

Youre doing it wrong.

I think you need to not talk about stuff you obviously know nothing about.   I think before you speak again, you should become informed on the latest cycling technology.  TO WIT: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wb8bAl1P-N0/SD_w94R_2MI/AAAAAAAACXc/G6EEX5zfGjQ/s1600-h/dildo+bike.jpg
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5091 on: August 20, 2009, 12:56:55 pm »

I think you need to not talk about stuff you obviously know nothing about.   I think before you speak again, you should become informed on the latest cycling technology.  TO WIT: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wb8bAl1P-N0/SD_w94R_2MI/AAAAAAAACXc/G6EEX5zfGjQ/s1600-h/dildo+bike.jpg

I must say that link delivers what it promises.

Also:
Quote from: wombat
Not clicking!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5092 on: August 20, 2009, 01:42:30 pm »

indeed!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5093 on: August 20, 2009, 04:30:59 pm »

Good Lord!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5094 on: August 20, 2009, 04:51:09 pm »

This last weekend, I completed my goal of riding a bicycle over 100 miles in one sitting.

mad props, dude.  i could only do 35/50 a couple years ago.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5095 on: August 20, 2009, 04:53:17 pm »

That is a neon blue spur, alrighty!

i tend to not take things that dont belong to me, and i would not make an exception for that bike, especially.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5096 on: August 21, 2009, 06:28:56 am »

It's turned the wrong way. It's... 90 degrees off.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5097 on: August 21, 2009, 01:11:45 pm »

Should it be on the front...like a battering ram?
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5098 on: August 21, 2009, 01:22:57 pm »

Was your 100 an organized ride, or just your first time doing it?  I'm currently training for a triathlon (sprint distance, so pretty short for my first one), but I've really wanted to get into longer distance cycling.  What was your longest ride before you pulled off the 100?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5099 on: August 22, 2009, 04:56:35 am »

... finally find out in person just how cool Kim Deal is. The bass player's girlfriend went into labor today so we had a fill-in bassist which sort of limited the songs. But still a fun show.

I've never seen people cheer a microphone before, though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 878   Go Up