Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1345897 times)

0 Members and 175 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5130 on: September 04, 2009, 01:49:59 pm »

Oh my gosh you guys today I was in line at Target and I had a short conversation with the prettiest, nicest lady in the world. I was thinking, "Dang it, why can't I be 10 years older? How come no-one my age is like this lady?" The experience made me think. I mean, why isn't anyone my age as awesome as slightly older people?
If this was posted in another place I'd give more details, but I recently met an awesome older lady and had the greatest experience. Age will never halt me again.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5131 on: September 04, 2009, 03:09:58 pm »

yes
a-cap gets it
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5132 on: September 04, 2009, 04:55:03 pm »

yes
a-cap gets it

Or he got it.  At least once.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5133 on: September 04, 2009, 04:58:35 pm »

If this was posted in another place I'd give more details, but I recently met an awesome older lady and had the greatest experience. Age will never halt me again.

I ought to make a joke about how Acap should look me up when he moves to DC, but I can't do it, it's too creepy.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5134 on: September 04, 2009, 05:01:28 pm »

I ought to make a joke about how Acap should look me up when he moves to DC, but I can't do it, it's too creepy.

But then A-Cap can find out why you call him Technical Staff.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5135 on: September 04, 2009, 05:57:50 pm »

the difference between creepy-humorous and straight-up creepy, usually depends on the source and timing.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5136 on: September 04, 2009, 06:01:50 pm »

the difference between creepy-humorous and straight-up creepy, usually depends on the source and timing.

I figure I've been around long enough that you guys "get" me. Maybe I need to get a couple thousand more posts under my belt, though.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5137 on: September 04, 2009, 06:23:48 pm »

Yeah, especially the part about how now you're the creepy one. Thanks!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5138 on: September 05, 2009, 05:25:22 am »

Holy shit that is a whole lot of creepiness.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5139 on: September 05, 2009, 06:40:47 am »

Quote from: Arachno-capitalist
But I am offering $500 to anyone who helps me land a job in DC/Nova.

Man, now I wish I had contacts in that area with which to help you.

And then I'd refuse the money, so that I could help you out and refute your ideology at the same time.

Double-rad.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5140 on: September 05, 2009, 07:12:33 am »

...I'm the 'creepy but harmless' type.

same here.  i think im awkward, rather than creepy.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5141 on: September 05, 2009, 07:19:46 am »

I'm too cute to be creepy.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5142 on: September 05, 2009, 12:52:17 pm »

you certainly ARE
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5143 on: September 05, 2009, 04:42:20 pm »

The irony being that I am hell of attracted to Somebody nice. she is literally the coolest girl I know. But I am offering $500 to anyone who helps me land a job in DC/Nova.
*this offer restricted to the person who actually leads to a job.

1st: Dude, get in line.
2nd: If I recommend you at my job you're guaranteed to at least get an interview and if you stay for 6 months I get like $1K finder's fee. But I work at a non-profit so I seriously doubt you'd be even slightly interested.
3rd: I fully admit the creepy post was just me trying to recreate the feeling of my best ever post. I did not succeed.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5144 on: September 05, 2009, 06:29:06 pm »

NOVA!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o


NO DISASSEMBLE!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 878   Go Up