Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347969 times)

0 Members and 191 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5220 on: September 10, 2009, 07:39:15 pm »

I like the look of watches, but I hate the feel of something on my wrists.  Same thing with rings, unfortunately.  This severely limits a dude's jewelry options. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5221 on: September 10, 2009, 07:50:06 pm »

I like the look of watches, but I hate the feel of something on my wrists.  Same thing with rings, unfortunately.  This severely limits a dude's jewelry options. 

This is why they invented genital piercing.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5222 on: September 10, 2009, 08:07:05 pm »

What about cufflinks. Not for genital piercing, I mean. To wear on your cuffs.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5223 on: September 10, 2009, 08:22:24 pm »

What about cufflinks. Not for genital piercing, I mean. To wear on your cuffs.

I sincerely hope this is the first time anybody has had to make that particular clarification.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5224 on: September 10, 2009, 08:29:30 pm »

I imagine it must come up on BMEZine every once in a while, though perhaps in the opposite way Toaster said.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5225 on: September 10, 2009, 08:54:05 pm »

Oh wow. I had no idea that ghost bikes were a thing. I just thought Lyle made up some words. But upon Googling, that strip now makes so much sense.

Education.

They've come up a couple times.   

They give me the creeps.
They give me the heebie-jeebies.
I get the willies.

At least I'm consistent, and apparently own a slang thesaurus.   

If anyone needs me a couple years from now, apparently I'll be on the park bench mumbling about ghosts, bicycles, and acting wigged out.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5226 on: September 10, 2009, 09:41:24 pm »

This is why they invented genital piercing.
You must really have an interesting work environment.  Aside from the images of boobs all over.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5227 on: September 10, 2009, 11:41:09 pm »

What about the jibblies?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5228 on: September 10, 2009, 11:56:58 pm »

They've come up a couple times.   
In related news, the rusting bike in my backyard is still there.  I keep it hidden because its my Dad's, and he wanted me to fix it.  Fortunately he lives 120 miles away, and I think the matter has slipped his mind.  I should paint that mother white and memorialize someone.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5229 on: September 11, 2009, 09:57:48 pm »

Holy oblique references, Batman.  I have no idea what you're talking about.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5230 on: September 11, 2009, 11:31:13 pm »

On the male jewelry issue I wear a ring and I do quite like pendants although I don't wear them as much as I used to.

I had a pendant I made out of lightweight chain, leftover copper wire, and a 20-sided die, and another (heavy but nice-looking) made out of sturdier chain, more wire, decommissioned machine-gun bullets (is decommissioned the word? Drilled and made harmless) and a padlock. This was in addition to some more normal pendants that a non-insane person would wear, like Norse runes or a small malachite.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5231 on: September 12, 2009, 12:16:39 am »

By the way...I still got a bright and burning little chunk of anger that still comes around regularly. Prolly will until this meat puppet I'm using goes back to component status.

Ash still gets pissed sometimes.

He will until the body he is in is no longer in use.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5232 on: September 12, 2009, 12:36:45 am »

decommissioned machine-gun bullets (is decommissioned the word? Drilled and made harmless)

This shows how much I know, because I think I assumed that bullets were harmless as long as they were not inside of a gun. Can they explode if you drop them, or are wearing them in a necklace and get hugged too hard?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5233 on: September 12, 2009, 12:43:12 am »

Can they explode if you drop them, or are wearing them in a necklace and get hugged too hard?

i LOLed at te endearingness of these questions...(i hope that im not coming off smug or prickish)

im 99.0954098% sure that the answer is no to both.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5234 on: September 12, 2009, 01:44:34 am »

Unless you get hugged by a person wearing a sweater made of matches.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 878   Go Up