Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349433 times)

0 Members and 165 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5250 on: September 12, 2009, 10:28:33 pm »

yeah, vodka and orange juice are pretty great together.
but the hot sauce... it just adds this little extra.

also, and more importantly: yesterday I found out that the guy who sits out on his front porch all the time, who I wave to and say "hi," sits out there so that people will come up and give him money.
they will drive up, and give him money, and he will give them crack cocaine.
The old guy from Tuesdays with Morrie was really a pimp, and I just realized I am an idiot for not adding the hot sauce to V8 for bloody mary enjoyment.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5251 on: September 12, 2009, 10:47:34 pm »

Today, I'm going to buy some soda (yessss HFCS is the new cigarette), and head into the office for a few hours.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5252 on: September 12, 2009, 11:00:02 pm »

yeah, vodka and orange juice are pretty great together.  but the hot sauce... it just adds this little extra.

I just realized I am an idiot for not adding the hot sauce to V8 for bloody mary enjoyment.

Leave the hot sauce in the bloody mary where it belongs.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5253 on: September 13, 2009, 12:39:23 am »

I don't think you can even call it a bloody mary without hot sauce and hossraddish.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5254 on: September 13, 2009, 05:28:10 am »

Bloody marys are fuck*ng heinously disgusting, but at least they'd be drinkable with some hot sauce in there. Hot sauce and Absolut Peppar, maybe.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5255 on: September 13, 2009, 07:38:11 am »

Bloody marys are fuck*ng heinously disgusting

What. Well I guess if you don't like tomato juice. To me it's delicious and I also tell myself that it's very healthy.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5256 on: September 13, 2009, 08:15:51 am »

Bloody Mary's = The Ultimate Hair of the Dog
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5257 on: September 13, 2009, 07:38:54 pm »

What. Well I guess if you don't like tomato juice. To me it's delicious and I also tell myself that it's very healthy.

Yeah, it's the tomato juice that kills it for me. If you enjoy tomato juice, I would imagine that a bloody mary would be delicious. My preferred brunch drink is a Mimosa or Screwdriver, just something with delicious orange juice in it. But hot sauce + orange juice = way too much acidic nightmare for my stomach, thanks.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5258 on: September 13, 2009, 08:49:28 pm »

Yeah, I'll stick with with orange beef/chicken with chili oil in the sauce.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5259 on: September 13, 2009, 09:22:25 pm »

But hot sauce + orange juice = way too much acidic nightmare for my stomach, thanks.

Oh shit yeah. But that's why I take prevacid everyday. I've had to go a few days without it before and by the end of the day anything I eat starts to force its way up. I'm hoping that as I lose weight I can wean myself off of it (you see, I'm hoping that losing weight solves all of my health problems).
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5260 on: September 13, 2009, 10:33:31 pm »

Any drink that requires pre-emptive medication is probably not a good idea.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5261 on: September 14, 2009, 12:47:52 am »

http://libwww.freelibrary.org/closing/

Philadelphia public library, all of them, close Oct 2. Wasn't that 700 billion dollar deal supposed to save stuff like that?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5262 on: September 14, 2009, 05:41:35 am »

http://libwww.freelibrary.org/closing/

Philadelphia public library, all of them, close Oct 2. Wasn't that 700 billion dollar deal supposed to save stuff like that?

fuck pennsylvania lawmakers and governor rendell(he is a cockhead).  70+ days without a budget is beyond ridiculous.  those state workers need to get paid...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5263 on: September 14, 2009, 06:22:48 am »

Yeah, I'll stick with with orange beef/chicken with chili oil in the sauce.

That stuff is delicious.

Oh shit yeah. But that's why I take prevacid everyday. I've had to go a few days without it before and by the end of the day anything I eat starts to force its way up. I'm hoping that as I lose weight I can wean myself off of it (you see, I'm hoping that losing weight solves all of my health problems).

From what I hear, it can solve quite a damn few.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5264 on: September 14, 2009, 12:43:33 pm »

Any drink that requires pre-emptive medication is probably not a good idea.

Any drink that requires pre-emptive medication is either a terrible idea or a terrific idea.  There's no middle ground there.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 878   Go Up