Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348040 times)

0 Members and 191 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5415 on: September 24, 2009, 01:43:53 am »

That's an interesting point, because it means that some of the dicks in the bowl may be... barbed.

Wombat wins.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5416 on: September 24, 2009, 01:55:19 am »

...stand around naked in a public park.  Meet Wayne Coyne...

The usual.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5417 on: September 24, 2009, 03:38:28 am »

Was he naked too?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5418 on: September 24, 2009, 04:48:22 am »

They now have easy to use boilin' bag of dicks for the douchebag on the go.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5419 on: September 24, 2009, 05:09:22 am »

Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5420 on: September 24, 2009, 05:30:22 am »

Given the context, Toaster's Youtube link is looking mighty unappealing for clicking.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5421 on: September 24, 2009, 05:42:37 am »

It is just stand-up comedian Louis C.K. doing some stand-up comedy. The imagery he uses when speaking is not as bad as the shenannigans we get up to on the TOAUMB.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5422 on: September 24, 2009, 01:57:59 pm »

Was he naked too?

Apparently that is scheduled for today.  He's filming a video here in Portland.  He explained it to everyone, but it doesn't quite translate.   "So I'm walking through the woods and I come across this spaceball covered in fur, and it has a pu$$y, and suddenly naked people and bikes start streaming out of it, and then they start chasing me..."
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5423 on: September 24, 2009, 05:57:38 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5424 on: September 24, 2009, 10:22:00 pm »

I saw Cabin Boy way back in the day.  Chris Elliot is only funny in very small doses.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5425 on: September 25, 2009, 12:10:35 am »

The saddest dog in the world.

The hell with that, my pugs are also always claiming to be the saddest dogs in the world. Their lives are so hard. We take them to the beach with us instead of leaving them in a kennel, and all they can do is look at us with that same face because we are ruining their vacation by not letting them eat garbage off the ground. Pugs are never satisfied.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5426 on: September 25, 2009, 02:48:22 am »

I saw Cabin Boy way back in the day.  Chris Elliot is only funny in very small doses.
I liked his bits on Letterman - and when he was a drop-in character on some sitcom a few years back.  More than that and yeah - he's like your friends' little brother who got a laugh once and keeps hammering on the same joke as he tags along with you.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5427 on: September 25, 2009, 04:05:19 am »

We take them to the beach with us instead of leaving them in a kennel, and all they can do is look at us with that same face because we are ruining their vacation by not letting them eat garbage off the ground. Pugs are never satisfied.

it doesnt get much more american than that...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5428 on: September 25, 2009, 04:07:37 am »

I saw Cabin Boy way back in the day.  Chris Elliot is only funny in very small doses.

Huh. I liked Cabin Boy and Get a Life.

I bought a coffee maker today. Hopefully my mornings will go better. Also, I got a quasi-promotion at work, and don't have to roll in until an hour later. Probably no raise though.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5429 on: September 25, 2009, 12:27:06 pm »

Huh. I liked Cabin Boy and Get a Life.


Yeah, me too.  Also Bob and Ray were hell of funny.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 878   Go Up