Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347334 times)

0 Members and 180 Guests are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5475 on: October 02, 2009, 10:57:12 am »

...Roll and turn in my chair at work to the tune of a hangover.

Then at night some dudes will gather to... practice some... sambas... that the dude I live with has written (I wrote the lyrics for all his songs, so it seems I have to sing them bitches until they find a proper vocalist). Not knowing me, you'd think "fine, dude's from down there, that's what they do down there", but people who know me from a few years back have been having a serious case of the cognitive dissonances when they know that I'm fiddling with samba now...

Also, it seems I'm no longer required to work on Saturdays (well, I haven't shown up for the last three, anyway \o/ )
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:17:45 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5476 on: October 02, 2009, 05:45:58 pm »

post this link:

http://ow.ly/15SuaQ

and do some college algebra homework(the same sort that i failed at in 11th grade).  im going to a technical school, so of course theres going to be math, but it still sucks huge monkey tits.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5477 on: October 03, 2009, 09:26:30 am »

...come back from the proverbial desert. I failed in my quest, got no boons to bestow 'pon my fellow man. Two weeks, though, that's gotta be some kinda personal record.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5478 on: October 03, 2009, 04:56:16 pm »

...jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5479 on: October 03, 2009, 08:05:18 pm »

wake up feeling hungover despite not having drank anything last night.
Or rather... I guess I drank an energy drink, that is what is making my stomach feel this horrible.

So I'm glad like 20 people are getting here in 40 minutes to do a "power hour."
The gimmick is an iTunes program that switches songs every 60 seconds... but every song on the playlist is surfin bird.
Just realized I forgot to buy shot glasses. crap.

also, jorge is correct.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5480 on: October 03, 2009, 08:38:01 pm »

...have a bunch of pugs over for a party.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5481 on: October 03, 2009, 10:15:37 pm »

Let me get this straight.  You're radio show today is going to be an hour non stop of the first 60 seconds of Surfin' Bird?

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5482 on: October 04, 2009, 12:09:42 am »

Today I went to a craft fair were I stood behind a nun while watching a break dancing competition that involved a guy's prosthetic leg falling off mid-spin. Any day when you can truthfully write that sentence is a good one.

I also saw that annoying question-mark-suit guy and stilt dancers. And attempted to hit on two different women. It was a banner day.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5483 on: October 04, 2009, 02:44:26 am »

matthew lesko! my grandma had one of his books from like '83, and everything in it was bogus.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5484 on: October 04, 2009, 05:54:27 pm »

no. we had a party where we played the first 60 seconds of Surfin Bird (or of a cover) and every time the song changed you did a shot of beer. I did not last very long.
I executed a masterstroke, though, where every time the 60 seconds were up it played an ear-piercing scream. People loved that.

It was very fun, lots of very drunk people at my house at 5 in the afternoon. now, lots of beer bottles/cans lying around.

then I took a nap with a nice girl for 3 hours, then we made fettucine alfredo with red peppers and chicken. very good.

also, I found out that I was called "a neanderthal" by the young lady's sister.
But she also complained that I use too many big words. Which... I don't think I do? Maybe?
She just doesn't want me smooching on her sister, is my thought

should there not be pictures of me drinking beer on facebook? i feel like there shouldn't, but also, it is legal for me to drink beer.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 08:45:26 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5485 on: October 05, 2009, 04:19:29 am »

...find out that the first battle in Brütal Legend is set to Children of the Grave.

That's it, Brütal Legend, I'm buying you.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5486 on: October 05, 2009, 08:56:56 am »

Rocktober 13th can not come quickly enough.  I just played the demo over again so I could get more practice driving the Druid Plow.  I already know that this will be my weakest portion of the game.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5487 on: October 10, 2009, 04:38:28 am »

Today I got carpet installed.  Rather naively, I thought the "delivery window" was also the time it would take to install said carpet, so I didn't take food with me.

Carpet takes a long time to put in.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5488 on: October 10, 2009, 10:26:29 pm »

not masturbate.  all day.
Logged
sex

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5489 on: October 10, 2009, 10:27:21 pm »

not masturbate.  all day.

Not even once?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 878   Go Up