Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1345349 times)

0 Members and 180 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5565 on: October 16, 2009, 06:50:54 pm »

Not eat cat-shaped cake in honor of National Feral Cat Day.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5566 on: October 16, 2009, 07:30:17 pm »

hooray for the topside ladylumps!  at my last job someone sent a cake(chocoate with peanut butter icing) to the factory for one of the guys on the line that i worked on.  it was a somewhat crudely fashioned, yet anatomically correct woman, from neck to navel, with gigantic cupcake breasts.  i totally carved one off as my piece.

hooray for making people aware of feral cats and thier issues so that they can be dealt with more properly/etc.!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5567 on: October 16, 2009, 07:56:42 pm »

I shall make a point of wishing Happy Feral Cat Day to the strays digging up my front garden.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5568 on: October 18, 2009, 12:50:40 am »

Today, a slim envelope-like box was plopped between my front and storm doors. Upon opening, it was revealed to contain the "Worst Song, Played on Ugliest Guitar" I ordered a couple of days ago.  I now have a big ol' grin knowing how and why Philippe, Teodor, Cornelius, and Lyle came to live at the Onstad house. The strips were fun to revisit, and the comments and stories enlightening, warm, and funny.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5569 on: October 18, 2009, 03:16:47 am »

wait there's a "why" behind all this? why was i not alerted!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5570 on: October 18, 2009, 04:43:57 am »

Today, a slim envelope-like box was plopped between my front and storm doors. Upon opening, it was revealed to contain the "Worst Song, Played on Ugliest Guitar" I ordered a couple of days ago.  I now have a big ol' grin knowing how and why Philippe, Teodor, Cornelius, and Lyle came to live at the Onstad house. The strips were fun to revisit, and the comments and stories enlightening, warm, and funny.

Nice! I'm still waiting for my Cookbook Vol. 2.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5571 on: October 18, 2009, 05:22:21 am »

Dogsled takes longer.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5572 on: October 18, 2009, 02:01:22 pm »

I'm pretty sure he hasn't actually finished writing Cookbook number 2. You will note that it is still "available for pre-order."

It might also be relevant that I am in possession of an email from early 2004 in which he promised a new cookbook that summer.

It will be worth waiting for, I am sure.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5573 on: October 18, 2009, 07:14:00 pm »

...ride my bike so hard I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Rad?  Beats me.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5574 on: October 18, 2009, 07:17:13 pm »

...ride my bike so hard I throw up in my mouth a little bit.

dayum.......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5575 on: October 18, 2009, 11:44:34 pm »

get back from a frustrating trip to chicago/UChicago.

Art institute: rad
getting lost for an hour downtown and walking in circles because the dudes I was with refused to ask for directions: less rad
getting invited to a party, only to find out on arrival that it was a fraternity "mixer" with formal attire and dates: least rad

I wanted to act like a jackass, steal all their booze, etc, but I did not.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5576 on: October 19, 2009, 04:00:44 am »

Inev goes to Chicago, is not punk/hardcore.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5577 on: October 19, 2009, 05:20:46 am »

my main fantasy was screwing with people by telling them things about their dates.

but I would feel bad, even if it was something innocuous. "let me tell you man, you picked a great girl. Talk to her about fantasy novels, she's really into RA Salvatore and D&D."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5578 on: October 19, 2009, 03:22:03 pm »

Today (this morning, at 1am) I'm gonna not be able to sleep before an exam for the first time in years. So weird. Going to surf the net for a bit and try again, if that doesn't work it's gonna be some scotch but I prefer to be as substance free as possible before these things.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5579 on: October 20, 2009, 08:04:51 pm »

...finish my butter sculpture of General Grant standing with his hand raised in front of the Mona Lisa, waiting patiently for a high five.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 ... 878   Go Up