I like the traps that are tunnels, in a modified V-shape...
Those are what I went with in my old apartment, which was just crawling with the little dudes. Every morning I would wake to at least one peanut butter-fattened penis just kinda sleepin' it off in there. I would then take the trap with me when I left for work. I'd drive up a certain alley which had several dumpsters belonging to various restaurants. All was well.
Except one Winter morning there was a problem. I was driving down the aforementioned alley getting ready to drop off the previous night's inmate when a squirrel jumped out in front of my car. I am exactly the kind of person who slams on the breaks in such a situation, and so I did just that. When I did, the trap flew off of the seat and onto the floor of the car, landing upside down. When this particular kind of trap is upside down, gravity forces the door open. So I noticed what was happening and grabbed for the trap. I found that it was empty. I stopped the car and got out for a second, but my car was pretty trashed at the time, so there were plenty of places for it to hide. I was late for work. I just had to get back in the car with this loose penis and continue on my way.
I spent all day preparing for the eventual chore of having to pick this little dude out of the heap of trash in my car after work. When I finally got off work, I got in my car and glanced at the trap. The penis was back in there, face down in stale peanut butter and frozen solid. Still better than a glue trap.
Epilogue: Not long after that I got a cat. The cat gained weight at an alarming rate and I never saw another penis again. Better than a glue trap? Who can say. The end.