Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342565 times)

0 Members and 185 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5700 on: October 30, 2009, 05:52:45 am »

you should have just blasted them with fire and peeled the hell out

do you have a rollbar on that badass thang or what

No rollbar and no fire either on that car.

I did go back over there a couple of weeks later in the Dragon and it was a totally different story.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5701 on: October 30, 2009, 06:37:15 am »

My house is mostly ready for me to move in to.  I have no time to do it.  Today I'm going to log out of work at 11 PM and try to get 7 hours of sleep.

My house isn't as cool as Ash's, but it has cat 6 wiring in the walls now, and a rad floor in the bathroom.  Booyeah.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5702 on: October 30, 2009, 07:20:41 am »

awesome tile, lister. is it original? good-looking vanity, too. what style house? how old?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5703 on: October 30, 2009, 01:24:23 pm »

...look at the Who's Online screen for the first time in ever. Why the heck is a guest printing the topic "Two guys trying to appear calm" from 2004? Not just reading it - printing it. Another student writing an anthro paper about a messageboard?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5704 on: October 30, 2009, 02:10:28 pm »

My house isn't as cool as Ash's, but it has cat 6 wiring in the walls now, and a rad floor in the bathroom.  Booyeah.
Pretty bathroom!  Congratulations.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5705 on: October 30, 2009, 02:13:01 pm »

...look at the Who's Online screen for the first time in ever. Why the heck is a guest printing the topic "Two guys trying to appear calm" from 2004? Not just reading it - printing it. Another student writing an anthro paper about a messageboard?

I was looking at that page when we were having troll nastiness and one time there were two guest printing topics.  I thought it was weird, but forgot to mention it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5706 on: October 30, 2009, 02:54:05 pm »

...look at the Who's Online screen for the first time in ever. Why the heck is a guest printing the topic "Two guys trying to appear calm" from 2004? Not just reading it - printing it. Another student writing an anthro paper about a messageboard?

Probably not a human being but maybe a search engine, spidering the site?
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5707 on: October 30, 2009, 02:56:31 pm »

I was going to say that if you were a troll wanting to repeat our posts on another board, you might want to learn about a little thing called "cut and paste" that they have on computers that is really cool. But then it occurred to me, I can't think of anything else where cut and paste wouldn't make more sense than printing also... maybe they are printing to a file.

If someone is writing a term paper I hope they are brave enough to post it. I've always wanted to be a fictional character in someone else's work.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5708 on: October 30, 2009, 02:57:04 pm »

Printing topics is a way to look at them as a single page (I think). You can also save them this way. Perhaps it is a search engine.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5709 on: October 30, 2009, 02:57:55 pm »

Probably not a human being but maybe a search engine, spidering the site?

Would that show up as printing? I don't have a clue. I just know I used to look at that page fairly frequently and don't remember ever seeing printing before.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5710 on: October 30, 2009, 02:58:03 pm »

Sometimes searching the site through Google will send you to the mobile or printer-friendly versions of the posts for some reason. It seems to really prefer the mobile version for some reason.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5711 on: October 30, 2009, 05:41:06 pm »

I was playing with Google Voice, testing the voicemail transcription.

I discovered that Google Voice speaks train.   While I was talking a train came by my office.   So the transcription came out as "Hey this is a test.  test test test test hello hello hello"

But I never said hello.  So I went back and listened to the recording, and it was transcribing the train.   Trains are saying "hello".   All this time, we just snub them.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5712 on: October 30, 2009, 06:33:29 pm »

I was playing with Google Voice, testing the voicemail transcription.

I discovered that Google Voice speaks train.   While I was talking a train came by my office.   So the transcription came out as "Hey this is a test.  test test test test hello hello hello"

But I never said hello.  So I went back and listened to the recording, and it was transcribing the train.   Trains are saying "hello".   All this time, we just snub them.

This warms my anthropomorphic heart no end.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5713 on: October 30, 2009, 06:39:03 pm »

So the transcription came out as "Hey this is a test.  test test test test hello hello hello"

Trains are saying "hello".

I will steal this for my next lyrics, and you won't ever see a dime! haw haw haw!


(but you can have a can)
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5714 on: October 30, 2009, 06:43:31 pm »

I will steal this for my next lyrics, and you won't ever see a dime! haw haw haw!


(but you can have a can)

You write lyrics too?  Here's one I wrote after reading about an online language translator gone awry:

What Comes Next (Your Pardon)
Next, then next, then consequently
I me
To the best of my reckoning
To the best of my belief
I think should like
I believe that I like
I believe so I like
I do like as I like
I thought I could (I beg your pardon)
I could be persuaded (I beg your pardon)
I will let myself be persuaded (I beg your pardon)
Someone or other, I beg your pardon
I am not one to bother, I beg your pardon
I should say so but please your pardon
I resent that but always please your pardon
I'll pay you back for this I beg your pardon
I'll repay you some day beg your pardon
Excuse me, I'm sorry, I beg your pardon
For all I know, as far as I know
I for one
As for, as to, as regards, concerning
Out of stock

Exhausted, sold out, out of stock out of stock
Now exhausted

Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 878   Go Up