Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343059 times)

0 Members and 193 Guests are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5745 on: November 03, 2009, 08:01:08 pm »

Thank you, jay-ell and Wombat. re: the human thing - my dark insectoid God knows how hard I try...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5746 on: November 03, 2009, 08:04:38 pm »

I swallowed my pride, wrote her a note of sincere apology (even though the fight was only about 25% "my fault"), she called me crazy, I called her a rude bitch, we said we loved each other, hugged and made up.  I feel better.  :)

Strong work, moonie.

I had a Situation with my BFF a while back. It was one of those confrontations where I figured the relationship was dead either way. It worked out well and we're closer than ever, but it was horrifyingly stressful to go through. She's also a rude bitch, which is what made me think of it.

Glad your problem worked out. Sorry there was weeping.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5747 on: November 03, 2009, 08:10:34 pm »

Hey, let's have a thread for relationships of any sort that went titwards! Probably the ratings will encourage the type that ends with an explosion of rage and poisonous fallout, but we can have the other type too, where it's more like a bittersweet realization, a haiku comparing friends to cherrytree flowers that drift apart as they fall from the branch... (faggotry of that last sentence aside - I'm serious, I have a story).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 08:22:42 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5748 on: November 03, 2009, 08:12:56 pm »

re: the human thing - my dark insectoid God knows how hard I try...

que o humor é bom e eu dou-lhe um pode!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5749 on: November 03, 2009, 08:18:40 pm »

Aww, look at this mess you did. Who's gonna clean this puddle I melted into now, eh?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5750 on: November 03, 2009, 08:24:21 pm »

I am in love with having another lady around.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5751 on: November 03, 2009, 08:27:55 pm »

I am in love with having another lady around.
Thank you.  I like being here too.  I'm really glad greenkoolayd invited me!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5752 on: November 03, 2009, 08:34:50 pm »

Hey, let's have a thread for relationships of any sort that went titwards! Probably the ratings will encourage the type that ends with an explosion of rage and poisonous fallout, but we can have the other type too, where it's more like a bittersweet realization, a haiku comparing friends to cherrytree flowers that drift apart as they fall from the branch... (faggotry of that last sentence aside - I'm serious, I have a story).

So start a thread.

Is there some way we can work in how someone I know just died and I feel funny about deleting her number from my cell phone? It's relevant because she was kind of aggravating and now I wonder if I should have been nicer to her.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5753 on: November 03, 2009, 08:36:35 pm »

que o humor é bom e eu dou-lhe um pode!

Did bluemoon just speak Portuguese?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5754 on: November 03, 2009, 08:50:04 pm »

Did bluemoon just speak Portuguese?

Yeah, well, I'm a woman of many talents.  (including using Google Translate.)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5755 on: November 03, 2009, 08:51:41 pm »

It was Portuguese but it's got its own thing going, too (she gave me not a "can", but a "you-can-do" - which, considering my flunking on this exam thing, was actually more appropriate ^^)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 11:51:16 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5756 on: November 03, 2009, 11:43:57 pm »

Not having Internet at my house makes me wanna die. I am maybe being more productive than usual, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5757 on: November 04, 2009, 12:00:25 am »

Drive to the ass end of Oregon and back.

Pick up the ladyfriend and take her out and console her over lunch.

Put "holding someone as they cry themselves to sleep" on my list of new activities that I really don't care for.

Have heartburn over a situation that makes me want to take a poke at another dude.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5758 on: November 04, 2009, 12:57:08 am »

Smick, I too have recently learned that I hate that activity. Except eventually I told her a boring (soothing?) story from my childhood, which is when she fell asleep. I am glad my boring stories have found their true purpose.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5759 on: November 04, 2009, 02:40:40 am »

Have heartburn over a situation that makes me want to take a poke at another dude.


Punch him punch him SMASH HIM.




Note:  do not actually do this.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 878   Go Up