Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343821 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5775 on: November 04, 2009, 07:23:55 pm »

Holy shit.

But, is that one of those parts of California that catches fire? I always figured that if I moved there I'd want to live where I could run a couple of blocks and jump in the ocean if need be.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5776 on: November 04, 2009, 07:58:24 pm »

Eeek.

My dream has long been to live in Venice Beach, and never get too far from a canal or the beach. The pugs would hate jumping in the water but if stuff was on fire they'd just have to put up with it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5777 on: November 05, 2009, 05:07:08 am »

today, we apparently caused a power outage on like half of campus.

...don't tell anyone.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5778 on: November 05, 2009, 06:26:13 am »

Today I became more envious of Ash and his new house.  God damn, I miss living around mountains.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5779 on: November 06, 2009, 03:35:22 pm »

wish i was this guy:  http://twitter.com/snakebro
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5780 on: November 06, 2009, 04:37:52 pm »

Whoa, that guy's twitter is like Lyle without the spelling errors. Amazing.
Logged

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5781 on: November 06, 2009, 04:54:47 pm »

He's my new Twitter man-crush this week, along with @FakeAPStylebook
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5782 on: November 06, 2009, 05:00:25 pm »

He's my new Twitter man-crush this week, along with @FakeAPStylebook
Yeah FakeAP is great. I just want to believe @Shitmydadsays is real.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5783 on: November 07, 2009, 02:39:01 pm »

...wake up and realize that I dreamed that AIU finally managed to hack into my account, and used it to post a bunch of semi-coherent rambling in a terrible script font.

The font was the worst part. The second-worst part was that it took you guys a couple of days to realize it wasn't me.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5784 on: November 07, 2009, 03:25:20 pm »

We'd know JL. He'd taste the fuck*ng curb.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5785 on: November 07, 2009, 03:57:36 pm »

wish i was this guy:  http://twitter.com/snakebro

Sort of brings Anchower to mind. Haven't read that shit in a while.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5786 on: November 07, 2009, 04:04:23 pm »

...wake up and realize that I dreamed that AIU finally managed to hack into my account, and used it to post a bunch of semi-coherent rambling in a terrible script font.

The font was the worst part. The second-worst part was that it took you guys a couple of days to realize it wasn't me.
If you're dreaming of AIU, I'm sorry to say that he's already successfully hacked into something worse than your account.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5787 on: November 07, 2009, 04:41:01 pm »

If you're dreaming of AIU, I'm sorry to say that he's already successfully hacked into something worse than your account.

YOUR MIND!! (Why isn't there a screamy-face icon?)

I wonder when was the first time in history that someone dreamed about the internet.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5788 on: November 07, 2009, 05:25:32 pm »

YOUR MIND!! (Why isn't there a screamy-face icon?)

I wonder when was the first time in history that someone dreamed about the internet.

"I wonder at one point in history the first person with really clean fingernails appeared" - George Carlin
Logged

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5789 on: November 07, 2009, 05:32:42 pm »

I wonder when was the first time in history that someone dreamed about the internet.
I'm gonna go ahead and assume it was Mussolini. Maybe Charlie Parker.

I've still never dreamt of the internet. When that happens, I'll know it's time for a break.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 878   Go Up