-attend a concert where for the first 10 minutes or so of the show, my 3 friends and I are the only people in the audience.
The band was good, too. Also, I love
their album cover.You would think that at this point in my life I would have heard all the main things people think about in re: sex, but lately I have been hearing everywhere about the idea that it is important to have pink nipples. What? I couldn't tell you what color the nipples of any breasts I have seen were. Suddenly people all around me are all about "oh man, check out those pink nipples." WTF?
I also like seeing this video, because all of the hints of doucheyness present in this video were absent when I saw them tonight. A few months on the road has made them seem like good, likable guys who do not wear ironic hats or anything. Also, the drummer drums in this particular way that I like... with very few drums, very fast. But not in a punk way, in a garage-rock awesome way with lots of hits of crash cymbals and toms. Flailing arms.
-receive an email from a professor for a class I'm taking next semester, he is looking for students to be his research assistants for credit. I should think about doing this, I think. The issue is whether I would hate doing this, as his research is all about eco-communities. Do I care about eco-communities? Do I want to spend several months interviewing members of eco-communities?
It would probably be a good thing to do, though.