Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348200 times)

0 Members and 200 Guests are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6120 on: November 24, 2009, 04:50:06 pm »

... not resume working until them fuckpots pay me my hard-earned bonus. Fuck.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6121 on: November 24, 2009, 06:51:19 pm »

...find out that my accepted manuscript is finally going to be published in the March/April 2010 issue of Mothering magazine.

[[high5]]

... not resume working until them fuckpots pay me my hard-earned bonus. Fuck.

way to stick it to the man(i sincerely hope that situation gets resolved.  a persons living aint nothin' to fuck wit')
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6122 on: November 24, 2009, 07:10:56 pm »

I'd like to point out that if the peen is outpaced by the nips, that's hardly worth blaming on the nipples.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6123 on: November 24, 2009, 07:12:08 pm »

I'd like to point out that if the peen is outpaced by the nips, that's hardly worth blaming on the nipples.

Canned for both the salience of the point and for making me literally laugh out loud. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6124 on: November 25, 2009, 03:11:37 am »

Nipples* are decided on a Case by Case basis.  This court's opinion time and time again is "Rad."


FYI: my Unicycle Bastards name is "Nipple".  It is a short story involving my nipples.  I speak with authority on this topic.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6125 on: November 25, 2009, 03:17:27 am »

I'm not really in the mood to look it up right now, but to paraphrase a wise man "I used to think I had a preference for hair color on women. Now I realize my favorite hair color is whichever one is in my lap at the moment."
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6126 on: November 25, 2009, 03:19:12 am »

Pedro and Little P were playing tickle games one afternoon, LP accidentally gave Pedro a mild titty twister. So Pedro, of course, yelled, "Ow! Papa's nipple!" LP thought this was funny, and repeated the word, "Nipple." So Pedro, deciding to make this a vocabulary-building moment, lifted his shirt and pointed at his chest and said, "Papa's nipple."

LP likewise lifted his shirt, pointed at his own chest, and said, "Pearson's nipple." Then he lowered his shirt, assumed a very serious visage. He leaned in close, as if to convey some important information, and, with wide eyes, said, "Mama nipples." Then he nodded, and walked away.

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6127 on: November 25, 2009, 03:20:02 am »

I'm not really in the mood to look it up right now

Are you feeling OK?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6128 on: November 25, 2009, 06:05:50 am »

Yeah, where's the other three hossmen?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6129 on: November 26, 2009, 01:53:02 am »

This coworker of my dad told him he could get me a job at the CIA. It may be dependent on my being willing to move abroad.
WTF? I can only conceive of a world in which this is some kind of sick joke.

also, this offer may have been based on my dad's over-recollection of how much Arabic I took.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6130 on: November 26, 2009, 02:46:45 am »

This coworker of my dad told him he could get me a job at a place. It may be dependent on my being willing to move abroad.
WTF? I can only conceive of a world in which this is some kind of sick joke.

also, this offer may have been based on my dad's over-recollection of how much Arabic I took.
Well, INEV, you literally just broke rules one, two, and three about applying to work for that place. So... stfu.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6131 on: November 26, 2009, 03:26:58 am »

Either that or he is doing the absolute best thing for getting into the CIA.

You know, reverse psychology.

"He said that he's got a line on a CIA gig on a rogue messageboard tangentally about alive teddy bears and talking cats. There's no WAY he could be joining the CIA!"
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6132 on: November 26, 2009, 04:50:48 am »

Hey man, gub'mint jobs ain't nothing to sneeze at, these days. 'Specially being a dude of your interests and all. If you can get over the whole "working for the man and tonguing his butthole" thing, that is.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6133 on: November 26, 2009, 07:27:10 am »

Hey man, gub'mint jobs ain't nothing to sneeze at, these days. 'Specially being a dude of your interests and all. If you can get over the whole "working for the man and tonguing his butthole" thing, that is.

ha ha. QFT
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6134 on: November 27, 2009, 08:36:58 am »

...commiserate with a friend from knucklehead times. His GF just said no to the big question. I really thought those crazy kids had a chance at some happiness. Sorry for any typos; I'm having drunkenly typing on a tiny phone keyboard.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 878   Go Up