Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1345554 times)

0 Members and 213 Guests are viewing this topic.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6225 on: December 04, 2009, 05:31:01 pm »

It's a sofa in a college radio station. I think it's safe to say that Bad Things have occurred on that couch. I wouldn't sleep on it either.

I was in radio--actual radio, not college, lol--and Bad Things happened in the back production room of my first radio station, the room with the Roland DM-80 that no one knew how to use but me (since it was 1994 and brand spanking new technology that everyone else was afraid of).  There was no sofa, only a floor.  Good memories.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6226 on: December 04, 2009, 06:46:57 pm »

...book a hotel in Boston for March 25 - 28th as a Christmas present for Pedro. PAX East FTW.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6227 on: December 04, 2009, 07:30:32 pm »

...design my next tattoo.



It's going on my upper right back, climbing up my shoulder blade to sit on my shoulder.  (Yes, I altered existing art in Paint.  I know it's bad.)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 07:48:01 pm by bluemoon72 »
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6228 on: December 04, 2009, 10:50:10 pm »

...listen to The Del McCoury Band put out The Vincent Black Lightning 1952 while whipping down the canyons to work, windows down and trucking.

Put me in a good mood.

Note: Song courtesy of Paul from a cd mix trade awhile back. JC's version of Hurt and Son House doing John the Revelator got some play time as well.

Is this your gentle reminder that we should do another mixdisc swap?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6229 on: December 04, 2009, 10:52:53 pm »

...realize Spouse won't never let me put up this kind of light decoration. She's good but not perfect.



Still, funny as dickens to me.

That's fucked up Ash, I love it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6230 on: December 04, 2009, 10:56:23 pm »

Naturally, everyone will drive like they're on ball bearings.

I popped a wheelie man.

Seriously though, it's snowed here two years in a row. What the Fuck!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6231 on: December 04, 2009, 11:09:04 pm »

Seriously though, it's snowed here two years in a row. What the Fuck!!!
Back in the early 90's it snowed here 3 winters straight, then skipped a year and then we got 2 more.  Couple times enough to stick for more than a day or 2.  You'd have thought an asteroid had hit with the hysteria.  Californians handle earthquakes more readily than snow. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6232 on: December 05, 2009, 05:07:07 am »

fuckin drunk post because everybody else is doing it and i don't want to be fuckin left out.

we are playing 2 truths and a lie and it is SO fuck*ng much more interesting than playing it with you guys because it involves my sister in law and my husband's best friend's wife and FUCK I have not been this drunk since WeLL before my daughter was born.

But i said i would drunk post so here it is.

I guess I'm not actually more interesting drunk. fuckkkkkk.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6233 on: December 05, 2009, 05:11:29 am »

fuckin drunk post because everybody else is doing it and i don't want to be fuckin left out.

we are playing 2 truths and a lie and it is SO fuck*ng much more interesting than playing it with you guys because it involves my sister in law and my husband's best friend's wife and FUCK I have not been this drunk since WeLL before my daughter was born.

But i said i would drunk post so here it is.

I guess I'm not actually more interesting drunk. fuckkkkkk.

Hahaha!! That is so rad. I love it. Good for you, jay-ell.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6234 on: December 05, 2009, 05:39:25 am »

This thread is worthless without pics (drunken JL pics that is)

We'll see if she does the morning after better than Judy.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6235 on: December 05, 2009, 05:44:23 am »

Woo!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6236 on: December 05, 2009, 05:58:08 am »

I do drunk posts all the time (certainly including right at this moment), but it's not so interesting because I still check my spelling and grammar pretty obsessively. I just polished off a 12 pack on an empty stomach and there isn't a single misspelling in this post. I'm the most boring drunk poster imaginable.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6237 on: December 05, 2009, 06:39:02 am »

I am convinced that judy purposely leaves in misstypings when he's drunk so that we know how drunk he is.

I just get fuck*ng vulgar i think. But I am starting to sober up already to the point where I am already regretting posting drunk.

Anyway my photographer friend didn't bring her camera so i don't have pics but she said she's going to bring it later so i guess no pics tonight.

Doctor WHO for the win.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6238 on: December 05, 2009, 07:03:34 am »

I apologize for being boring, drunk jayelle.

I apologize for this because it is the right thing to do.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6239 on: December 05, 2009, 07:06:54 am »

What kind of photographer doesn't bring their camera to a photo shoot?

Ok, I guess I gotta admit something here that I have been too embarrassed to admit to anyone IRL.  Two days ago I left my camera on the roof of my car and drove about a mile before I realized what I had done.  It was teetering on the edge when I stopped.

But for serious, who doesn't bring their camera to a boudoir photo shoot?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 878   Go Up