Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343345 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6240 on: December 05, 2009, 07:08:35 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6241 on: December 05, 2009, 07:20:33 am »

nobody wanted lingerie shots but me so she said we'd schedule it later
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6242 on: December 05, 2009, 07:36:51 am »

i meant to say earlier that i have not been this drunk sinc ethe night my daugher was concieved

ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiit
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6243 on: December 05, 2009, 10:07:46 am »

Hay-ell you are my hero. Drunk threqsd ftw.

Who doesn't want lingerie shots, they are crazy. And not smart nabout ladies.

It is good to get drunk once ina while and think/talk about stuff with people you know but don;'t rteally know.

Y'know?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6244 on: December 05, 2009, 03:23:35 pm »

Today I'm gonna work at a "Dog photos with Santa" event.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6245 on: December 05, 2009, 05:26:38 pm »

Paul, you must be a smoooooth driver.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6246 on: December 05, 2009, 07:07:17 pm »

Today I'm gonna wish I could post drunk to see what it's like. I am going to my sister Melissa's celebration party tonight! Catered hors d'ouevres, a live band, and lots of people there to celebrate three years of remission from leukemia. Hooray! But, since I will have to drive home, still no getting drunk for this little blue moon.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6247 on: December 05, 2009, 08:32:33 pm »

...See a pug adoption kiosk and think to myself, "How much is shipping to wherever Wombat resides?"
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6248 on: December 05, 2009, 09:27:23 pm »

i cant stop reading all the funny shit on lamebook!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6249 on: December 05, 2009, 09:31:03 pm »

three thousand posts! woo! Goodbye, Sanryobuki Artificial Liver. Helloooo, Ocular Shenanigans! Heh!
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6250 on: December 05, 2009, 10:45:08 pm »

three thousand posts! woo! Goodbye, Sanryobuki Artificial Liver. Helloooo, Ocular Shenanigans! Heh!
[[high5]]
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6251 on: December 06, 2009, 01:29:56 am »

Today I'm going to regret my Mr. Trout-esque scrawniness as I help Christian Peacemaker Teams move their office/house.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6252 on: December 06, 2009, 01:34:35 am »

Midnight screening of Labyrinth. Because why not?
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6253 on: December 06, 2009, 01:45:40 am »

Today I'm gonna work at a "Dog photos with Santa" event.

Hey! I set those up like 7 of those this week for today!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6254 on: December 06, 2009, 01:50:33 am »

Damn you, greenkoolayd. Lamebook is hilarious and totally addicting. God, it's like a trainwreck to see some of the shiz that people think is appropriate to post.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 878   Go Up