Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346234 times)

0 Members and 176 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6255 on: December 06, 2009, 02:16:05 am »

Spent the day taking Santa portraits at the Mistletoe Madness.  Ted Striker saw me, but didn't realize until he had passed.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6256 on: December 06, 2009, 03:46:41 am »

To complete the Touambie synergy, there were pug adoptions at the fair.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6257 on: December 06, 2009, 03:46:54 am »

...extemporaneously knit something for my secret santa recipient. I'm really pleased with the way it's shaping up.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6258 on: December 06, 2009, 07:37:49 am »

Damn you, greenkoolayd. Lamebook is hilarious and totally addicting. God, it's like a trainwreck to see some of the shiz that people think is appropriate to post.

im only on page 40-something and i think it goes past 70...

...extemporaneously knit something for my secret santa recipient. I'm really pleased with the way it's shaping up.

making/arranging a gift for a FIF(fake internet friend, especially one that i dont really know well) is most assuredly serving to increase my Christmas spirit quotient.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6259 on: December 06, 2009, 07:41:43 am »

The movie tonight only had one preview and it was for Black Dynamite. Holy sweet zombie jesus I want to see the fuck out of this movie. It looks glorious.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6260 on: December 06, 2009, 02:58:53 pm »

Spent the day taking Santa portraits at the Mistletoe Madness.  Ted Striker saw me, but didn't realize until he had passed.

Wait, what does this mean? Did he come back, or did you not meet?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6261 on: December 06, 2009, 06:40:05 pm »

Today I'm going to regret my Mr. Trout-esque scrawniness as I help Christian Peacemaker Teams move their office/house.

I prefer to be referred to as "gangly" thankyouverymuch
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6262 on: December 06, 2009, 08:59:38 pm »

i think this would make a good movie idea:

the story of kaspar hauser
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6263 on: December 06, 2009, 10:13:10 pm »

I spent like an hour in my last Developmental Psychology class reading about lost children, feral children, etc. on wikipedia.

my favorite were the gazelle boys, who were rumored to be able to run as fast as gazelles.

lately I am increasingly tempted to punch my roommate right in the face.
yesterday he came in to try to guilt-trip me about our heating bill, because I am so "spoiled" that I want it to be at least 60 degrees in our apartment.
then he got on me for putting my feet on our couch, and accused me of "not caring about our apartment" or some bullshit, when I am the only person who has ever swept, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, etc. Whatever, man.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 11:28:29 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6264 on: December 07, 2009, 12:48:22 am »

Midnight screening of Labyrinth. Because why not?

Here is a reason or two.

Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6265 on: December 07, 2009, 12:50:18 am »

Here is a reason or two.

We all kept laughing at it. One the big screen it's even more... bulgy.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6266 on: December 07, 2009, 02:49:34 am »

We all kept laughing at it. One the big screen it's even more... bulgy.

Oh, what a great movie.  'Ello!
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6267 on: December 07, 2009, 03:59:44 am »

Wait, what does this mean? Did he come back, or did you not meet?

I was walking along the street and saw an art car driven by an elaborately mustachioed man.  By the time that it registered that it was probably Paul, he was already gone. And I was distracted by the pugs.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6268 on: December 07, 2009, 05:17:47 am »

I was walking along the street and saw an art car driven by an elaborately mustachioed man.  By the time that it registered that it was probably Paul, he was already gone. And I was distracted by the pugs.

im sorry that you didnt get to meet the paul the big daddy pug.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6269 on: December 07, 2009, 01:53:18 pm »

I feel this is partly my fault. I am sorry.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 878   Go Up