Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342858 times)

0 Members and 190 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6270 on: December 07, 2009, 06:48:01 pm »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6271 on: December 07, 2009, 07:18:28 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6272 on: December 07, 2009, 08:58:20 pm »

That Rapex condom doesn't look like much fun.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6273 on: December 07, 2009, 10:08:01 pm »

12 of the wackiest condoms ever

Squee!  The tuxedo condom is so cute!  Also, I remember using a glow-in-the-dark condom once; it was so funny, because it left glowy fingerprints EVERYwhere.  Bodies, walls, bed, etc.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6274 on: December 07, 2009, 10:50:28 pm »

That Rapex condom doesn't look like much fun.

thats the point.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6275 on: December 08, 2009, 01:03:11 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Enigma_of_Kaspar_Hauser

Have you watched that? Is it good?

Huh. Looks like it's streaming on Netflix, and Netflix guesses that I'd rate it 4.6 stars. Will Netflix be right?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6276 on: December 08, 2009, 06:36:06 am »

"Recently I found out that the jerk who has been hacking and stealing everyone’s internet got his new car keyed, they wrote ‘Hack THIS Loser!’ IMMD!!"

it made my day

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6277 on: December 08, 2009, 07:27:40 am »

I sent Mr.Trout a PM about this, but I need a new business card made and I was in the market for a thing someone can get creative with. PM me if that is your kind of thing or you know someone.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6278 on: December 08, 2009, 03:03:24 pm »

I sent Mr.Trout a PM about this, but I need a new business card made and I was in the market for a thing someone can get creative with. PM me if that is your kind of thing or you know someone.

if you get any results from here, i for one would be interested in seeing them.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6279 on: December 08, 2009, 03:36:01 pm »

I sent Mr.Trout a PM about this, but I need a new business card made and I was in the market for a thing someone can get creative with. PM me if that is your kind of thing or you know someone.

I'm an amateur business card designer!  Free for TOUAMBers.  I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I'll post my portfolio online and put a link here shortly.

Added link:  http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B7IWvS0wJcxmOGQ1YTY4NDAtZjEwNS00ZjZkLWE2MWMtZWFjYWUxMDlkN2Jj&hl=en

If those designs are in the vein of what you are looking for, I'd love to work with you!  Again, free.  It's just fun for me.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 03:51:21 pm by bluemoon72 »
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6280 on: December 08, 2009, 04:02:02 pm »

...do a tiny fist pump for my unbeatable hangover cure: 500mg vitamin C, one Alieve, and a cup of black coffee. 


don't judge me for being hungover on a Tuesday. Ordered an unusually floral Saison beer last night, and had to drink an extra IPA just to cleanse my pallet.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6281 on: December 08, 2009, 04:04:51 pm »

I'm an amateur business card designer!  Free for TOUAMBers.  I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I'll post my portfolio online and put a link here shortly.

Added link:  http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B7IWvS0wJcxmOGQ1YTY4NDAtZjEwNS00ZjZkLWE2MWMtZWFjYWUxMDlkN2Jj&hl=en

If those designs are in the vein of what you are looking for, I'd love to work with you!  Again, free.  It's just fun for me.

You sure do have a lot of different businesses, all of them strange-ish.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6282 on: December 08, 2009, 04:08:06 pm »

You sure do have a lot of different businesses, all of them strange-ish.

Yeah...there have been even more than that; those are just the designs I kept.  It finally occurred to me about two years ago that I was starting businesses only to design the business cards for them.  I only run the voice-over biz now, just a hobby thing that I spend a few hours a month on.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6283 on: December 08, 2009, 04:09:55 pm »

I know a few people with graphic design degrees, but all of them will charge varying amounts of money for the job.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6284 on: December 08, 2009, 05:16:15 pm »

I spent like an hour in my last Developmental Psychology class reading about lost children, feral children, etc. on wikipedia.

my favorite were the gazelle boys, who were rumored to be able to run as fast as gazelles.

lately I am increasingly tempted to punch my roommate right in the face.
yesterday he came in to try to guilt-trip me about our heating bill, because I am so "spoiled" that I want it to be at least 60 degrees in our apartment.
then he got on me for putting my feet on our couch, and accused me of "not caring about our apartment" or some bullshit, when I am the only person who has ever swept, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, etc. Whatever, man.

I apologise but I fall in the category of people who think people who desire high levels of heating should just man up. Having a nice warm house is in all honesty a luxury and I am willing to forgo luxury in exchange for crucial things like food and internet access.

I recognise this is unfair though, I willingly spend a lot of time out in the cold and so am kind of used to it, understandably not everyone is.

spoilt bastards
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 878   Go Up