Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343559 times)

0 Members and 200 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6300 on: December 09, 2009, 01:28:51 am »

Yeah, I saw that today, too. Pretty cool scam.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6301 on: December 09, 2009, 01:46:55 am »

What do you call a machine that runs itself forever?

Like, the kind of thing where rolling forwards turns a wheel that powers the motor that pushes it forward that turns the wheel that powers the motor... etc.

Because this is that.

Wait, I just realized that it isn't unless you use the points to buy more coins. Actually this is just awesome.
Perpetual motion machine
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6302 on: December 09, 2009, 04:06:32 am »

...have this conversation.

P: I don't feel good. My head is spinny.

J: Carol Spinney?

P: [sarcastically] Yes. I'm Carol Spinney. I'm an 80 year old Muppeteer who walks around with his arm above his head all day, for money.

J: Well, you don't have to be a grouch about it.

This dialogue was brought to you by WIN
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6303 on: December 09, 2009, 04:08:22 am »

...have this conversation.

P: I don't feel good. My head is spinny.

J: Carol Spinney?

P: [sarcastically] Yes. I'm Carol Spinney. I'm an 80 year old Muppeteer who walks around with his arm above his head all day, for money.

J: Well, you don't have to be a grouch about it.

This dialogue was brought to you by WIN

Nicely played.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6304 on: December 09, 2009, 04:34:20 am »

at what temperature do you maintain your indoor climate

do you think that it is rad to have frostbite judy

I don't know, I've never had a heater which has a temperature thing on it.

I think it is a bad move to have frostbite but I live on mountains so I deal with it

I'm a complete wilting flower in heat though. Heat can go to hell where it belongs.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6305 on: December 09, 2009, 05:52:12 am »

My power company called me tonight (well, clearly it was an AT-5000) and asked me to reduce my power usage immediately. It's like 4°F out right now so I guess people have been going batshit with the heat. I've had my thermostat set at 62° but I'll turn it up now and again. This must stop, or the Salt Lake Valley will die.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6306 on: December 09, 2009, 06:39:01 am »

I have to sell a shit ton of all my old crap before my Feb move. I have an ancient comic book, baseball cards, tennyson books collection I need to sell. I also have a "patent pending" rocking chair. Is craigslist really the way to go on this?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6307 on: December 09, 2009, 07:48:51 am »

unless you want to drive all over town looking for places that buy that shit
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6308 on: December 09, 2009, 03:50:25 pm »

(well, clearly it was an AT-5000)

Glavin!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6309 on: December 09, 2009, 05:03:23 pm »

Quarter hoss?  Those are some drag-racing hips on that critter.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6310 on: December 09, 2009, 05:24:34 pm »

...get kinda giddy about two rennovated turn-of-the-century bungalows that just went on the market (for lease) within walking distance of my favorite coffee shop and one of my favorite restaurants, at a monthly rate less than what I'm paying now. 
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6311 on: December 09, 2009, 05:25:43 pm »

...get kinda giddy about two rennovated turn-of-the-century bungalows that just went on the market (for lease) within walking distance of my favorite coffee shop and one of my favorite restaurants, at a monthly rate less than what I'm paying now. 

Pics?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6312 on: December 09, 2009, 05:28:49 pm »

Of course, how foolish of me.  They share a lot, so here's house A and house B
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6313 on: December 09, 2009, 06:31:51 pm »

...get kinda giddy about two rennovated turn-of-the-century bungalows that just went on the market (for lease) within walking distance of my favorite coffee shop and one of my favorite restaurants, at a monthly rate less than what I'm paying now. 

[[sings]]
little latin lovers in love drinkin' gin and mellow yellow in my buungaloooow!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6314 on: December 09, 2009, 08:57:18 pm »

So Beavers is good?  I was kinda put off by the name.  I was gonna go there one time, but we arrived too late and they were closed. 

It's right around the corner from this.  Or rather, around the corner from where this used to be.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 878   Go Up