Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346131 times)

0 Members and 171 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6345 on: December 13, 2009, 02:50:50 pm »

Don't get me started on pugs in hats, you will be sorry.

Today I'm gonna wake up from a dream where Natalie Dee and Drew of Toothpaste for Dinner were visiting me. WTF. Maybe I really spend too much time reading comics on the internet.


Edit: But wait. How about a french bulldog in a hat.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 02:55:45 pm by wombat »
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6346 on: December 13, 2009, 11:39:17 pm »

My girlfriend dumped me a couple of hours ago. We were together for two and a half years.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6347 on: December 13, 2009, 11:44:00 pm »

My girlfriend dumped me a couple of hours ago. We were together for two and a half years.

So sorry.  Us imaginary folks on the internet still love you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6348 on: December 14, 2009, 12:02:48 am »

pug in a hat

The look on that pug's face:  I CAN HAS NEW OWNER?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6349 on: December 14, 2009, 12:03:48 am »

My girlfriend dumped me a couple of hours ago. We were together for two and a half years.

Oh, Toaster, we're sorry to hear this.  Come to St. Paul and I'll take you for (non-alcoholic) drinks.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6350 on: December 14, 2009, 12:07:57 am »

Shitty timing.

Hey, there's touamb, where everybody knows your (screen)name.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6351 on: December 14, 2009, 12:09:46 am »

Don't get me started on pugs in hats, you will be sorry.

the first thing that went through my mind when i saw that on regretsy was, "if wombat is jewish,i wonder if she would get hats like that for her dogs?  would she get them even if she isnt jewish?"
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6352 on: December 14, 2009, 12:19:06 am »

My girlfriend dumped me a couple of hours ago. We were together for two and a half years.

That is teh suck. I'm sorry to hear it. Pretend I said something reassuring, then pat yourself on the shoulder for me.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6353 on: December 14, 2009, 01:10:59 am »

The look on that pug's face:  I CAN HAS NEW OWNER?

PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6354 on: December 14, 2009, 01:24:37 am »

the first thing that went through my mind when i saw that on regretsy was, "if wombat is jewish,i wonder if she would get hats like that for her dogs?  would she get them even if she isnt jewish?"

It's always nice to find that one has made a deep and lasting impression on a new acquaintance.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6355 on: December 14, 2009, 01:34:13 am »

damn toaster, that sucks a lot. I'm sorry man.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6356 on: December 14, 2009, 01:38:35 am »

Yeah, shit Toaster. That's the worst. Have a beer or two on me.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6357 on: December 14, 2009, 02:18:12 am »

Boo to that, Toaster. I was there myself just a couple months ago.

Today my new girlfriend found out I was going to a party where my ex would be (we'd been together for 7 years before she dumped me). My girlfriend offered to wear something revealing and drape herself over me for the evening. I think it went well.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6358 on: December 14, 2009, 02:28:25 am »

Her bread was clearly unworthy of your toasty goodness.

When you are ready to, you shall off and find a slice more than twice as nice.

Multigrain maybe. Some kinda rad oatnut stuff.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6359 on: December 14, 2009, 02:34:50 am »

Boo to that, Toaster. I was there myself just a couple months ago.

Today my new girlfriend found out I was going to a party where my ex would be (we'd been together for 7 years before she dumped me). My girlfriend offered to wear something revealing and drape herself over me for the evening. I think it went well.

So she's a new girlfriend, now? I thought you were just "talking to" her, as the kids say. Or maybe, "seeing each other."

It doesn't count 'til you're Facebook-official.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 878   Go Up