Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1350039 times)

0 Members and 152 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6510 on: December 29, 2009, 04:25:41 am »

I have heard of these Timtams. Are they something I should buy?

Should my basal nervous system want these Timtams?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6511 on: December 29, 2009, 04:41:42 am »

Lore once described Tim Tams as being 'mugged by an oompa loompa'. Be warned.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6512 on: December 29, 2009, 06:00:40 am »

i have had tim tams and they are good, like a twix but australian.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6513 on: December 29, 2009, 06:08:02 am »

oh also: today i'm gonna find a flat on my car right before i go to a show. $5.75 later, filled with air and fix-a-flat, i continue with my planned evening. food, tire's fine. park at the show, tire's okay. after the show, tire'll get us home. fuck*ng custom rims don't fit a standard tire iron, so tomorrow i'm gonna call AAA to put on my spare so i can go get a new tire. *ugh*. not how i wanted to spend money this season.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6514 on: December 29, 2009, 08:31:45 am »

a tim tam is an australian cookie that is the shit.  the hot, stinky, shit.

tim tams

tim tam slam

walmart (and maybe target...) sells them.  in australia, they are made by a company called arnotts.  i think the people that own that company also own pepperidge farm, because thats who takes credit here.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6515 on: December 29, 2009, 03:37:19 pm »

Lore once described Tim Tams as being 'mugged by an oompa loompa'. Be warned.

Ahh. That's why this sounded familiar.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6516 on: December 29, 2009, 11:32:12 pm »

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 01:28:59 am by AugustWest »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6517 on: December 30, 2009, 02:02:16 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6518 on: December 30, 2009, 02:12:48 pm »

... why?

Where's the dignity?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6519 on: December 30, 2009, 02:38:42 pm »

Collapsed cheeks are proof she is trying.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6520 on: January 01, 2010, 02:34:33 am »



all those that are getting crunk, be safe(especially the women) and dont drive. 
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6521 on: January 01, 2010, 03:47:55 am »

Sleep in.  Boy decided it was playtime at 2 in the morning.  Finally got him back down around 4am.  I'm sure our schedules are all screwed up now.

I feel for you, dude, but it's also good to know that other people's kids pull that shit occasionally, too.

Parental solidarity, commiseration, et cetera.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6522 on: January 01, 2010, 06:29:19 am »

Thank God its only occasionally for me.  If I don't get 6 solid, or 8 with interruptions I'm a grouchy wreck.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6523 on: January 02, 2010, 05:01:52 am »

baby its cold outside(gap commercial with rainn wilson and selma blair)

(fixed the link for ya - ss)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 04:29:23 pm by side_show »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6524 on: January 03, 2010, 03:52:45 am »

these are from november:





these are from the past 1.5-2 weeks:



Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 878   Go Up