Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347147 times)

0 Members and 193 Guests are viewing this topic.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6705 on: January 13, 2010, 11:09:14 pm »

Good news: He's out of town.
Bad news: He's armed and presumably can gut, dress and butcher a 170lb animal.

How much do you weigh, Dan?
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6706 on: January 14, 2010, 02:29:22 am »

6 feet, 142 lbs.

yeah, he will maybe be there now, because her younger sister is having scary health problems.

I am not really that worried about him... for some reason I am very worried about her mother. I have had several nightmares about her mother.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6707 on: January 14, 2010, 02:48:19 am »

I've never let a girl meet my parents because my father would letch at her and my mother would call here a whore.

Today's Final Jeopardy runner-up.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6708 on: January 14, 2010, 03:11:13 am »

6 feet, 142 lbs.

I am going to come to WashU and cook for you. I've got my apron on already and everything.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6709 on: January 14, 2010, 03:18:15 am »

I have gained like 10 (15?) lbs over the last 2 years from my roommate's greasy cooking. I do not think the food I am eating is the problem.
I should probably like, work out, or something.
Also, maybe less of my calories should come from oil.

everyone in my family is like this. My sister was telling me yesterday that she put her vitals into some clothing website that creates a "virtual model" with your proportions... and it wouldn't make one with hers. It gave her a message about body image and unhealthy role models and stuff.

My BMI is now officially in the "normal" range, which is a first.

Tonight, I pack my car. Tomorrow: St Louis! YEAHHH. and then Chicago! yeahhh!
1. kissing my girlfriend
2. seeing her hometown, meeting her family
3. seeing the Field Museum, which was my favorite place in the world as a kid
4. driving back to St Louis with my girlfriend
5. i find myself in my bedroom, with my girlfriend who I have only seen in public places for the last 30 days.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6710 on: January 14, 2010, 03:26:59 am »

I'm more than two of you, Daniel.

I want you to know this.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6711 on: January 14, 2010, 03:30:12 am »

I have gained like 10 (15?) lbs over the last 2 years from my roommate's greasy cooking. I do not think the food I am eating is the problem.
I should probably like, work out, or something.
Also, maybe less of my calories should come from oil.

All the more reason - you need less grease, more noodles and veggies.

I am just ribbing you, anyway - I had a body type like that until I was about 23 (beware!). I was 5'7" and 115 lbs. when I was 19, and by the time I got married at 25 I weighed 165.  I'm hoping to get back to 135 someday - 18 lbs to go - but i was pretty underweight most of my young life.

Still. Cooking. It's how I show love.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6712 on: January 14, 2010, 03:33:51 am »

oh, yeah. the greasy things I am eating are basically piles of noodles.

I don't understand how he does not see that when most people cook spaghetti sauce it is not mostly oil. But I am employing the "shut up and eat it" method in this area.

when I was at his house over break, he looked down at his stomach and said "I'm making us fat, DB." So maybe things will change.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6713 on: January 14, 2010, 03:39:31 am »

...try desperately to fix my son's Buzz Lightyear spinner, which fell apart in my hands this afternoon. I had to crack the case to glue his leg back onto the hip joint, but I think I've got it. We'll see in the morning.

Fix-it Mama FTW.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6714 on: January 14, 2010, 04:24:55 am »

I'm more than two of you, Daniel.

I want you to know this.

I am precisely two Daniels.  This is awesome, because I plan to lose exactly one Daniel, and that's way cool shorthand for 142 lbs.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6715 on: January 14, 2010, 05:26:50 am »

I am precisely two Daniels.  This is awesome, because I plan to lose exactly one Daniel, and that's way cool shorthand for 142 lbs.

One year ago, I was too.  Now I'm 1 and 2/3's Daniels.

You can do it too.  Although I think I only want to drop another 1/5 Daniel or so.


How's it feel to join the likes of James Watt, Isaac Newton and J. Edgar Fahrenheit as a unit of measurement, Inev?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6716 on: January 14, 2010, 05:30:08 am »

I am one Daniel. And I am 5'5".
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6717 on: January 14, 2010, 06:14:16 am »

i am dangerously near 1.5dan

i say dangerously because i am not a dude of height
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6718 on: January 14, 2010, 09:28:33 am »

I am about 1.3 daniels, I'd like to lose about a tenth of a daniel this year, maybe 0.15 of a daniel since I put on about 0.7 of a daniel since the middle of the year.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6719 on: January 14, 2010, 01:25:21 pm »

wait, how did it not post my clever joke. now augustwest has stolen it.

BECOME THE STANDARD UNIT OF MEASURE, DUDE!


It feels pretty good. My only worry is that I can never gain or lose weight. (my every gain is new standard? or something? i am stretching here.)

JL, your cold-shower concept was treating me so well until last night, when I had horrific dreams where bad urban planning (what?) was making my legs itch. There was a long chain of dream causation, you know... this area doesn't have proper access to mass transit, so these businesses have trouble attracting customers and employees, so the businesses are closing, therefore my legs are itchy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 878   Go Up