Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1341096 times)

0 Members and 185 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6810 on: January 30, 2010, 07:28:46 am »

i had to hope greenkoolayd's image was fucked up by the filter and instead of loading somesite.com/fish.jpg it accidentally loaded giraffe.jpg instead. and then i checked the url.

why can't i just let hope be without proving it wrong.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6811 on: January 31, 2010, 02:49:32 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6812 on: January 31, 2010, 02:57:05 am »

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6813 on: January 31, 2010, 03:02:41 am »

Latwer htis mornign at 6am it is 3 am now iw ill go hjikin on mountains despite being tiread and drunk becaue I HATE THE CITYT

I WEEEDD TO BE OUT IN THE OPEN AIR

I NEED TO BE EXPOSED TO NATURE's HATRSHENRESS. HARSHENSS. HARSEHNESS. HARSHNESS.

Why is that?
 ???
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6814 on: January 31, 2010, 03:19:46 am »

Did he give you 7 dollars?

Heh, no.

His email addy is Circus c*ck.  Some people were talking about him today at the Chili Cook-Off because his dick is legend.  One person said his email was Circus c*ck so I went to find him and ask him about it.  He had never heard of Achewood.  Aparently Circus c*ck was something a friend said and he thought it fit him so he adopted it as his own.  He's gonna ask his friend if he got the Circus c*ck from Achewood.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6815 on: January 31, 2010, 03:20:59 am »

Heh, no.

His email addy is Circus c*ck.  Some people were talking about him today at the Chili Cook-Off because his dick is legend.  One person said his email was Circus c*ck so I went to find him and ask him about it.  He had never heard of Achewood.  Aparently Circus c*ck was something a friend said and he thought it fit him so he adopted it as his own.  He's gonna ask his friend if he got the Circus c*ck from Achewood.



CIRFUS CUK
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6816 on: January 31, 2010, 04:54:28 am »

My hope is that he was actually calling him "Serkis c*ck"... that his c*ck was not unlike how one would imagine The Gollum's to be... and the original meaning was simply lost in a sea of soundalikes.

You know. "Three's Company" misheard-through-a-wall style.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6817 on: January 31, 2010, 05:02:20 am »

i never would have imagined what gollums cock would be like until you brought it up.  my souls erection just died, as did my actual erection.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6818 on: January 31, 2010, 05:07:06 am »

I imagine... pretty long but disturbingly thin.

Kinda like a milk snake.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6819 on: January 31, 2010, 01:50:28 pm »

He's gonna ask his friend if he got the Circus c*ck from Achewood.

OK, is it only me, but isn't Circus c*ck obviously derived from a childish mishearing of and/or joke about Circus Peanuts, and therefore more likely that both Onstad and your friend came up with it independently?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6820 on: January 31, 2010, 04:09:04 pm »

I imagine... pretty long but disturbingly thin.

Kinda like a milk snake.

**has flashback**

**faints**
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6821 on: January 31, 2010, 11:15:19 pm »

My old roommate and I called this conceptual man "string dick." he would get upset and whip his dick around, wailing depressingly.


Today I went on a tour of St Louis "Intentional Communities."
1. people with money who decided to be more "green." This was kind of cool I guess.
2. two catholic worker communities, both full of people who seem... really hard working and dedicated and they have that glint in their eye when they talk about a better tomorrow for as many people as they can help.
These were both in kind of a scary part of STL, with lots of falling-down abandoned buildings and stuff.
3. a crazy artist thing where they are all about community art projects and after-school programs for neighborhood kids and stuff. These people were cool but kind of "wacky" in a way that could maybe become annoying.

This girl on the tour with me said "I have never been this far from campus." Which kind of horrified me.

Yesterday I saw Bad Lieutenant, which was awesome. No wonder I love Axe Cop.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:46:40 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6822 on: February 01, 2010, 11:21:55 am »

My old roommate and I called this conceptual man "string dick." he would get upset and whip his dick around, wailing depressingly.

This reminds me of one slang for "impotent man" which never fails to make me chortle - "cloth cock". C'mon, picture it. Just try and picture it now.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6823 on: February 01, 2010, 04:41:33 pm »

all you jerks with your creativity and superb use of the english language are making me hate my imagination.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6824 on: February 01, 2010, 04:45:37 pm »

...come back to the board.  Hi everyone!  Thanks for the note, Paul!  

I've been emotionally hibernating after moving out from my husband.  I now have a home that I rent, a little cottage in the BEST neighborhood in north Minneapolis (/obvious sarcasm).  Actually, it's a decent little neighborhood about four blocks from a horrific area.  But my little house is quiet and cozy and cute and unique, and has a fully-privacy-fenced backyard with gardens, perfect for my two small dogs to run around in when the snow melts in June.  (That was also a small joke.)

I packed up all my stuff, moved, unpacked half of my stuff, bought and moved furniture found through coworkers and Craigslist, and shopped for all the stuff I needed to actually live (all basic groceries like rice, milk, spices/seasonings, cheese, eggs, crackers, frozen vegetables, soup, etc; and all sundry essentials like pots and pans, toothpaste, towels, screwdrivers, pens, drinking glasses, microwave dishes, etc.) in the space of one week.  One very, very, very exhausting week.  Now it's two weeks later and I'm finally recovered, and still only have about half of my stuff unpacked.  

In the meantime, my husband has had an epiphany about his behaviors and is proclaiming the end of his self-centeredness and the start of listening to me and caring about what I think and feel, and desperately wants me back.  I am neutral about this, at best.  I'm happy to be on my own, even though I'm dog-ass broke.  
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 878   Go Up