Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1341094 times)

0 Members and 185 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6825 on: February 01, 2010, 04:47:41 pm »

...come back to the board.  Hi everyone!  Thanks for the note, Paul!  

 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6826 on: February 01, 2010, 04:56:00 pm »

Welcome back.  We missed you.

Good luck with all that stuff.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6827 on: February 01, 2010, 04:57:28 pm »

Yeah, I had no idea which neighborhoods in Minneapolis are good and which are bad so thank you for the delineation.

Also, generally speaking, any lessons learned after a break-up are... at best... applied to the next relationship, not to salvage the previous.

Though I'm sure you know this, it just seems fair to point out that if y'all got back together, he'd revert to form in under three months in 98% of the cases.

Welcome back.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6828 on: February 01, 2010, 05:03:24 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome back.

Welcome back.  We missed you.

Thank you all so much!  I missed you guys, too.  Greenkoolayd, I'm sorry I've been out of contact; I owe you phone calls and emails and internet hugs, big-time.  I hope all's been well.   
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6829 on: February 04, 2010, 09:52:48 pm »

As a dude, I agree that these are probably just words, because dudes say a lot of words when we want sex.  Then we sleep the magic sleep of forgetfulness.

Anyway, welcome back.

Today I'm working from home.  But posting on this site instead of work.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6830 on: February 04, 2010, 10:06:29 pm »

You're working from home, but not working. So really you're just... home.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6831 on: February 05, 2010, 07:54:13 am »

oh man, some bitches gonna get FIRED at the radio station.

yeah, so, the reason I couldn't get the time slot I wanted is that this c-word somehow hacked our system and stole someone else's account. SHE IS GOING DOWN.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6832 on: February 05, 2010, 12:58:29 pm »

oh man, some bitches gonna get FIRED at the radio station.

yeah, so, the reason I couldn't get the time slot I wanted is that this c-word somehow hacked our system and stole someone else's account. SHE IS GOING DOWN.

Mate cunt her in the bastard

Today I am going to pretend to have read books I have not read which is so sad but I just don't have time anymore. Says the man on the internet forum.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6833 on: February 05, 2010, 08:40:00 pm »

Share the worst joke I've heard today:

By worst I mean "I know it's terrible but I can't stop giggling".

Of course you're laughing.  That's the world's funniest joke.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6834 on: February 05, 2010, 09:27:07 pm »

I much prefer the Holmes one. Peals of laughter
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6835 on: February 05, 2010, 09:43:07 pm »

Heh. AW is dealing in education for me today.

Which noob are you by the way? Don't recognise your avatar and I have usernames switched off see.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6836 on: February 05, 2010, 11:57:58 pm »

Which noob are you by the way? Don't recognise your avatar and I have usernames switched off see.

he's our favorite crusty dude with the secret marshmallow-y center(centre).
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6837 on: February 07, 2010, 03:39:25 am »

Today it snowed like a motherfucker.  Two fuck*ng feet.  Also, the power went out for seven hours and that sucked.  But it's OK now.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6838 on: February 07, 2010, 03:43:47 am »

Today it snowed like a motherfucker.  Two fuck*ng feet.  Also, the power went out for seven hours and that sucked.  But it's OK now.

same here minus about 4 inches and the loss of power.  mother nature is a gigantic bitch.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6839 on: February 07, 2010, 05:23:38 am »

this guy who has some kind of not-understanding-social-cues-or-rules thing going on, who lives in our neighborhood, showed up at our house along with a bunch of our friends. i guess he ran into them and tagged along. he left, and we all agreed that he is awkward and doesn't take hints. he is obsessed with parties and is constantly asking if we are going to have a party soon. where is the party tonight. where y'all heading tonight.

then he came back with 4 huge dudes, big white dudes with ICP t-shirts and lit cigarettes. silence. after a while i told them our landlady doesn't want us smoking inside, and they put their cigarettes out. for some reason my roommate offered them drinks. then we told them we were leaving now. eventually they left. one looked at me, wearing a nice shirt and tie and a v-neck sweater, and said "you go to washU, huh?"
"yeah"
"no offense, but I can tell. Whatever man, i'm not judging... do your thing and make that money."

WEIRD.
also, I am a douche and accidentally kept a DVD out past library closing time. There are maybe 2 copies for my 40 person class, and I am only supposed to have it for 3 hours at a time.... oops. sorry.

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 878   Go Up