Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346715 times)

0 Members and 172 Guests are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6900 on: February 16, 2010, 04:54:38 pm »

Biggest high school in Pennsylvania outside of Pittsburgh or Philly (at least that's what they said back in my day).

Home of the Trojans!  [insert condom joke here]
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6901 on: February 16, 2010, 05:13:13 pm »

Biggest high school in Pennsylvania outside of Pittsburgh or Philly (at least that's what they said back in my day).

Home of the Trojans!  [insert condom joke here]

a) i dont remember hearing that in the late 90s when i was there, but i beleive it.  as of now, there are 14 elementary schools, a middle school, a junior high, and a senior high.  last i heard, they are building an addition on the the senior high  and turning the junior high into another high school.  in my graduating class, i was 1 of 550.

b) i live in a different town now and my 2 younger brothers HS is home of the trojans, as well.  my army brother graduated last year and he was 1 of 85 or 100.  when my youngest brother graduates this year, it will be pretty much the same.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6902 on: February 16, 2010, 05:45:32 pm »

Biggest high school in Pennsylvania outside of Pittsburgh or Philly (at least that's what they said back in my day).

Home of the Trojans!  [insert condom joke here]

I really sincerely hope the Trojans got to play against the DuBois Area High School Eager Beavers.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6903 on: February 16, 2010, 06:23:34 pm »

I really sincerely hope the Trojans got to play against the DuBois Area High School Eager Beavers.

im going to hate myself for this, but:

DuBois is Michael Jacksons favorite town in Pennsylvania.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6904 on: February 17, 2010, 05:49:42 am »

a) i dont remember hearing that in the late 90s when i was there, but i beleive it.  as of now, there are 14 elementary schools, a middle school, a junior high, and a senior high.  last i heard, they are building an addition on the the senior high  and turning the junior high into another high school.  in my graduating class, i was 1 of 550.

b) i live in a different town now and my 2 younger brothers HS is home of the trojans, as well.  my army brother graduated last year and he was 1 of 85 or 100.  when my youngest brother graduates this year, it will be pretty much the same.

620 in my graduating class.  We went to our nephew's graduation in Ohio last year, and he had 90 kids in his class.  Apparently if you want to play a sport there, you just show up, ain't no tryouts.  I could have played baseball at a high school like that, but not at our big-ass beast of a high school.  Freakin' town too cheap to build another school.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6905 on: February 17, 2010, 02:09:56 pm »

My HS drama teacher has 15 kids in his graduating glass. He had more students in each period than made up his entire graduating class. This is so mind boggling I think he may have just been fuck*ng with us.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6906 on: February 17, 2010, 03:08:56 pm »

My HS drama teacher has 15 kids in his graduating glass. He had more students in each period than made up his entire graduating class. This is so mind boggling I think he may have just been fuck*ng with us.

12 in my graduating class.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6907 on: February 17, 2010, 04:59:20 pm »

I had 500 in my HS graduating class; 450 graduated with me when I got my bachelor's. Freaky.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6908 on: February 17, 2010, 05:39:32 pm »

On the bright side, I found one of these to consider for my desk!
It may be time to go back to hoss-shoeing school. Looks like you're aiming a little high.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6909 on: February 17, 2010, 05:40:33 pm »

I had 500 in my HS graduating class; 450 graduated with me when I got my bachelor's. Freaky.

its as if it was meant to be....

also, asherdan, youre going to have the most hairless hands on that side of the jungle.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6910 on: February 17, 2010, 05:42:49 pm »

760 in my high school class.  And this was one of the smaller schools in the area.  Since then the school has grown considerably.  They've built another high school literally right next door on the same property for the 9th. and 10th. grade students.  I can only imagine that the classes are well over 1000 people now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6911 on: February 17, 2010, 06:48:15 pm »

Weird about the hoss nair.  Maybe you're treating the joints with DMSO as well?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6912 on: February 17, 2010, 07:09:26 pm »

Weird about the hoss nair.  Maybe you're treating the joints with DMSO as well?

Yeah.  When you said you tasted it, DMSO was what immediately came to mind.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6913 on: February 17, 2010, 07:19:37 pm »

I had 500 in my HS graduating class; 450 graduated with me when I got my bachelor's. Freaky.

I was in the same boat.  620 in HS, something like 475 in college.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6914 on: February 17, 2010, 08:34:05 pm »

if there's a question, wear protection.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 878   Go Up