Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1345383 times)

0 Members and 180 Guests are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6945 on: February 25, 2010, 02:59:11 pm »

National average? Were you taking AP Pascal? Heh.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6946 on: February 25, 2010, 03:07:59 pm »

National average? Were you taking AP Pascal? Heh.

Yup. At that point they gave AP exams for both PASCAL and C++ but my school's computer lab only had computers with no harddrives that couldn't run C++. Halfway through the year they replaced them all and kids who took the same class the following year did it in C. It kind of really sucked, actually.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6947 on: February 25, 2010, 05:47:05 pm »

the sad thing is its only raptor and python.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6948 on: February 26, 2010, 07:17:42 pm »

Read about one of the most fascinating men that ever lived: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6949 on: February 27, 2010, 01:42:03 am »


trhow up tomorw playing fotball beacuse i'm drunk now.

fuck*ng HELL Why do we abe vernever win?

i can't ar un for 2 hoursa nd not throw up.

throwing up is weird.

whyu do we whtorwu p?

is it beacuase our bodu hates us?

my body ahtesm e. To be sure to be sure.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6950 on: February 27, 2010, 06:11:39 am »

trhow up tomorw playing fotball beacuse i'm drunk now.

fuck*ng HELL Why do we abe vernever win?

i can't ar un for 2 hoursa nd not throw up.

throwing up is weird.

whyu do we whtorwu p?

is it beacuase our bodu hates us?

my body ahtesm e. To be sure to be sure.

you arent helping the matter by ingesting poison.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6951 on: February 27, 2010, 09:00:10 am »

Your body has two antagonistic systems, one that kicks in for when you're being active and one that does useful stuff when you're not. The active one tends to shut down your gut because if you're in the middle of running away from something then expending energy to digest food for more energy later is not a good move. So you feel nauseous and throw up. That's my understanding anyway.

Today I'm gonna move half my stuff to a new house, moving the other half tomorrow. Tired. Times like this I really feel that I should go more minimalist with my lifestyle.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6952 on: February 27, 2010, 03:03:12 pm »

As an update, turns out I didn't need to worry about throwing up on the pitch as some complete prick on the other team put my knee out within a minute. fuck*ng prick.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6953 on: February 28, 2010, 03:23:39 am »

there was a really intense earthquake in the country where my grandparents live. luckily they are OK. AHH. Woke up to a text message saying "are your relatives in Chile OK," checked CNN to see horrifying picture, called my mom and was immediately answered with "they're OK." Phew.

The other day we went to East St Louis to buy beer at almot 2 AM (local grocery stores will not sell after 1 or 1:30). probably one of the less intelligent things I have done in my life. the convenience store was locked, and just had a little window with a drawer. Bought some Colt 45. Then this TERRIFYING looking man got out of his car and stood next to us. We were all standing there:
"why's everybody freaking out."
"what? The woman just went to go get us our beer..."
I am sitting there kind of humming/singing to myself, because we were having a fun beer-buying adventure at 2 AM.
"what the FUCK is wrong with him? he's fuck*ng FREAKING OUT!"
"no dude, I'm fine, we're just hanging out..."
"whatever, you guys are all FREAKING OUT. fuck."

then we walked away and my friend said "let's get the fuck out of here."

then we ate donuts, and drank 40s, and it was all OK.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6954 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:48 am »

Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6955 on: March 02, 2010, 09:04:19 am »

today, I used more than 1 full roll of toilet paper due to my horribly runny nose. AHH.

I haven't had a cold like this in a really long time.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6956 on: March 02, 2010, 02:02:38 pm »

today, I used more than 1 full roll of toilet paper due to my horribly runny...


...nose. 

This sentence ended a LOT better than I thought it was going to.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6957 on: March 02, 2010, 04:39:52 pm »

This sentence ended a LOT better than I thought it was going to.
Seriously.  Kleenex is a lot more expensive than TP.  When I get the urge to roll the tissue and stick it up my nose to dam off the flood, I know its time to get a roll of TP for the bedside.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6958 on: March 03, 2010, 04:40:14 am »

All of my friends are getting into terrifyingly good grad schools.

Um, I really need to start looking for a job.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6959 on: March 03, 2010, 05:11:00 am »

Been doing that for... nine years, little doodle!

Muh-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 878   Go Up