Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1344184 times)

0 Members and 197 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7275 on: April 21, 2010, 03:20:27 am »

Everyone should be allowed to be a curmudgeon about something that everyone else has no problem with.

barenakedladies*cough*
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7276 on: April 21, 2010, 04:54:47 am »

I'm about to sleep in more luxury than anticipated.  The wife and I have jetted south to San Diego, where a rental convertible Mustang whisked us to the Mission Bay Hyatt.  These are very nice accomodations.  Also, the grandfolks have the kiddies so we're playing grown up for 6 days.  Whee!

Okay, what is with people coming to my town when I am in a period of not reading this message board?

On the other hand, most internet meetings are... awkward.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7277 on: April 21, 2010, 04:58:09 am »

Person Who Spends too Much Time on the Internet #1, allow me to introduce you to Person Who Spends too Much Time on the Internet #2!

What could go wrong awkward?
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7278 on: April 21, 2010, 10:51:08 pm »

You stuck my flash drive in your pu$$y

this makes me a little ashamed to live in pennsylvania...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7279 on: April 21, 2010, 10:59:40 pm »

Yep, thats a 21st century complaint right there.  I'd like to see her try it with an 8" floppy.

Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7280 on: April 21, 2010, 11:06:02 pm »

at least back then floppies could be rolled up. unusable from then on, but i'm not sure whether the flash drive will be either
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7281 on: April 22, 2010, 02:32:52 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7282 on: April 23, 2010, 11:40:23 pm »

THIS WILL BE YOUR LEGACY
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7283 on: April 24, 2010, 06:06:50 am »

so, a bunch of my facebook friends suddenly have the VT black-ribbon thing as their facebook picture. What gives? That whole thing was several years ago.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7284 on: April 24, 2010, 06:18:17 am »

Is it the day of?

...prepare for my last hard day of work for a long time.   I used to clean cat cages and yell at people, now I yell at customers and drive cats around.  Oh, and instead of going in from 9 or 10 to 8-10 I go in 12-sometime between 6:30 and 8.  And I still make more than everyone except the person I gave my job to.  Pretty bad ass, but one more shitty day tomorrow.  Going to be tough to get through.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7285 on: April 24, 2010, 11:43:02 am »

Where do you drive cats around to? Are you taking them on nice outings to amusement parks or what?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7286 on: April 25, 2010, 01:59:05 am »

so, a bunch of my facebook friends suddenly have the VT black-ribbon thing as their facebook picture. What gives? That whole thing was several years ago.

It was 4/16. More kids from my HS went to Tech than any other school so lots and lots of my friends went there and many switch to the ribbon logo thing.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7287 on: April 25, 2010, 02:55:57 am »

im effing full, but my mom is baking muffins or something and its making my stomach not feel good.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7288 on: April 25, 2010, 06:01:48 am »

Where do you drive cats around to? Are you taking them on nice outings to amusement parks or what?

Petco and Petsmart.  Also the vet.  Also these random things my senile old lady boss goes to.  Like there was a job fair thing at this community college and she took a shit load of cats there.  She was not offering any jobs.  Just standing there, trying to sell cats.  It is a pretty sweet job.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7289 on: April 25, 2010, 06:55:43 pm »

Rewrite the lyrics to a Springsteen song and send them to the worship leader at my church to see if she wants to use it in the contemporary service.

This sounds crazier than it is. Two weeks ago we sang "Amazing Grace" to the tune of "Peaceful, Easy Feelin'" by the Eagles. So, "Stolen Car" with lyrics about the impermanence of Earthly treasures, not so far out there, actually.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 878   Go Up