Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 ... 499 500 [501] 502 503 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348059 times)

0 Members and 194 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7500 on: May 31, 2010, 02:28:36 am »

And yes, loading up a container with a fuckload of various olives from the bar is a beautiful thing.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7501 on: May 31, 2010, 02:29:50 am »

I have never taken LSD. Is it safe to be working with fire and hot surfaces while on it?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7502 on: May 31, 2010, 02:31:18 am »

It is for me.  It might not be for you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7503 on: May 31, 2010, 04:11:53 am »

every experience on lsd is entirely unique; there is no way to relate one person's acid trip to another's.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7504 on: May 31, 2010, 04:12:28 am »

HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT PURPLE COW
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7505 on: May 31, 2010, 04:40:09 am »

Casa Bonita was LIKE being on acid.

(The amazing thing is that the South Park version of it WASN'T a cartoonish exaggeration at all. It was like a documentary.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7506 on: May 31, 2010, 05:30:04 am »

I drive by that place everyday on my way to work but have never been.  I do take lsd though, rather occasionally now.

Also, are the Icee's the things from movie theaters/ lamer gas stations?  Cause if I remember right they don't really taste like slurpees.  Maybe they do and just don't come in the same, good flavours.  Are they the ones that are usually white cherry and coke?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7507 on: May 31, 2010, 01:23:01 pm »

I do take lsd though, rather occasionally now.


It's hard to find anymore.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7508 on: May 31, 2010, 01:29:09 pm »

Yeah I heard that there was a very successful bust several years ago and it's never really made a comeback.

And yes, loading up a container with a fuckload of various olives from the bar is a beautiful thing.

I think most people who hate olives have only eaten the canned black ones. There's so much more out there! Three cheers for olives!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7509 on: May 31, 2010, 10:43:19 pm »

Mushrooms are still rather popular with my friends.  I haven't done 'shrooms in about 25 years.  I think I want to trip again.  Or maybe do some X.  Haven't tried X, but i've heard good things.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7510 on: June 01, 2010, 02:13:11 am »

Yeah I heard that there was a very successful bust several years ago and it's never really made a comeback.

My understanding is that there was basically one main producer in north america and that since they went down that's kind of been it.
It was only possible for one group to supply  so many people because you need such crazy small doses and I guess it's not that popular anymore anyway.

LSD is basically the only drug I've really been curious to try but it's even more of a pain to get a hold of here, I had a friend who had some just before christmas but I had multiple study type commitments that made it a bad idea, which is sad. I really need to call her again actually.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7511 on: June 01, 2010, 02:59:21 am »

Mushrooms are still rather popular with my friends.  I haven't done 'shrooms in about 25 years.  I think I want to trip again.  Or maybe do some X.  Haven't tried X, but i've heard good things.

I wouldn't recommend X, but I've only done it once and had a bad experience. I think it's mainly because I drank a shitload of booze (I was in Vegas and the bartender kept giving me water in between drinks--in Vegas!) and ended up getting in a fight with my buddy. I'm lucky one of us didn't get seriously hurt and/or end up in jail.

Can they pee test for shrooms?

Today I bought my first ever brand new couch. Hello, adulthood!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7512 on: June 01, 2010, 05:44:27 am »

Today, I got sushi in an empty sushi bar instead of cooking out for Memorial Day because we're travelling and staying with friends and were all too tired to grill.

It must be for liberals what Chinese food on Christmas is for people of the Hebrew faith.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7513 on: June 01, 2010, 07:09:58 am »

Today, I got sushi in an empty sushi bar instead of cooking out for Memorial Day because we're travelling and staying with friends and were all too tired to grill.

It must be for liberals what Chinese food on Christmas is for people of the Hebrew faith.

Fuck you man.  I'm liberal and I am grateful as hell to those who have gave all.  Fuck you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7514 on: June 01, 2010, 07:21:30 am »

I was being ironical, Paul.

My eating of sushi had nothing to do with the holiday or not. It was that I am on the road and lazy. I was just considering a thing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 499 500 [501] 502 503 ... 878   Go Up