Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348413 times)

0 Members and 212 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7530 on: June 01, 2010, 09:20:52 pm »

i haven't turned down a diddle once in my life, why start now
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7531 on: June 01, 2010, 09:23:33 pm »

you're afraid of giving him the well earned TCoDP +1K.

Well whose fault is that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7532 on: June 01, 2010, 11:34:43 pm »

It does sound cuter though, doesn't it? I'm not saying that's better. It's inexplicable. Turtle babies!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7533 on: June 01, 2010, 11:48:29 pm »

It is. Also, aren't "illegal turtle babies" somehow cuter than "illegal baby turtles"?

I'm not racist, I just think they should go through the system and get here the right way.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7534 on: June 02, 2010, 01:04:05 am »

Congratulations! I am still waiting for that day, but I bought my first ever new TV a couple of months ago, so I'm on my way.

Thanks! But don't you have kids and stuff? And like a spouse, possibly a house? I live in a one bedroom apartment and have never had a car payment. A new couch is kind of a big deal.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7535 on: June 02, 2010, 01:32:18 am »

Congratulations! I am still waiting for that day, but I bought my first ever new TV a couple of months ago, so I'm on my way.


Wow.  Come to think of it, we've never had a new couch either.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7536 on: June 02, 2010, 06:33:35 am »

my brother just put up some new pictures, and in every single one I am squinting with one eye. In a few pictures it looks like i'm cross-eyed. What gives? I have previously noticed that this happens when I am intoxicated, but I had not been drinking when these pictures were taken. Weird.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7537 on: June 02, 2010, 02:36:05 pm »

So I was about to come in here and complain that after a bunch of early morning to midnight study days I got so hyper active that I accidentally beaned a beautiful lady who had put me up for the night and fed me breakfast with a water bottle and given her a fat lip but, well, all y'all are way more interesting.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7538 on: June 02, 2010, 02:55:37 pm »

So I was about to come in here and complain that after a bunch of early morning to midnight study days I got so hyper active that I accidentally beaned a beautiful lady who had put me up for the night and fed me breakfast with a water bottle and given her a fat lip but, well, all y'all are way more interesting.

in a situation like that, no matter how easy going the lady is about it, one cannot help it to feel like an oaf.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7539 on: June 02, 2010, 03:19:26 pm »

in a situation like that, no matter how easy going the lady is about it, one cannot help it to feel like an oaf.

A klutz of an oaf. One questions whether one even belongs in society.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7540 on: June 02, 2010, 03:29:26 pm »

my brother just put up some new pictures, and in every single one I am squinting with one eye. In a few pictures it looks like i'm cross-eyed. What gives? I have previously noticed that this happens when I am intoxicated, but I had not been drinking when these pictures were taken. Weird.
My college roommate was rarely photographed with his mouth shut.  He was a chatty guy, but besides that whenever a camera was pointed at him he'd reflexively drop his jaw to give a look of pleased astonishment.  He frequently griped about it when he saw the pictures, to which I'd say "Dude, shut your mouth once in a while." 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7541 on: June 02, 2010, 08:43:18 pm »

Doc's Australian, this is merely their way of preparing their womenfolk for marriagehood
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7542 on: June 02, 2010, 11:17:12 pm »

since fuckin when do cattle walk downhill.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7543 on: June 03, 2010, 07:45:34 am »

...stay up till damned near 4 trying to combine two shitty programs into one that just at least fuck*ng works. and fail.

guess i'd better get it done after some sleep.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7544 on: June 03, 2010, 06:29:44 pm »

yep, after some rest and three more hours' work i managed to mangle those beasts into ...something. it's still ugly, but at least it goddamned works now.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 878   Go Up