Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347261 times)

0 Members and 181 Guests are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7635 on: June 11, 2010, 01:31:35 pm »

spent late-night time with two girls, one of whom is cute as a button. have always thought so, but suddenly she was doing a weird mixed-signals thing where she talked about my girlfriend, while giving me googly-eyes and leaning too close.

When you have a girlfriend, you are suddenly more attractive to other women.  "Hey, she's with him, he must have something going on."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7636 on: June 11, 2010, 01:35:14 pm »

When you have a girlfriend, you are suddenly more attractive to other women.  "Hey, she's with him, he must have something going on."
There is even a girl at the local drinkery that exclusively hits on dudes with women. Her name is Handsy and if you show up with a date, Handsy will bang you in the bar no questions.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7637 on: June 11, 2010, 03:34:59 pm »

There is even a girl at the local drinkery that exclusively hits on dudes with women. Her name is Handsy and if you show up with a date, Handsy will bang you in the bar no questions.

Not even 'please'?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7638 on: June 11, 2010, 04:15:56 pm »

There is even a girl at the local drinkery that exclusively hits on dudes with women. Her name is Handsy and if you show up with a date, Handsy will bang you in the bar no questions.
Situations like that call for platonic female wingmen.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7639 on: June 11, 2010, 05:06:31 pm »

Situations like that call for platonic female wingmen double bagging.

FTFY
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7640 on: June 11, 2010, 05:49:35 pm »

I like your angle on this situation, counselor, and I will report results in the thread designed for such.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7641 on: June 11, 2010, 11:40:18 pm »

On my way to see Iron Maiden.  RUN TO THE HILLS!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7642 on: June 11, 2010, 11:51:07 pm »

RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIFE!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7643 on: June 12, 2010, 07:16:34 am »

Iron Maiden rocked hard.  They didn't play Run to the Hills though.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7644 on: June 13, 2010, 05:39:08 am »

...hang out in IRC and watch internet videos because I can't seem to sleep lately. What the hell? I was up at 9 and hiked 7 miles in hella rocky terrain then biked around town, and somehow it's 1:30 and no sleep in sight. Guess I gotta hit the bong and play some mario.

Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7645 on: June 13, 2010, 05:52:19 am »

Have you played Super Mario Galaxy 2? I haven't yet but I'm hearing good things.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7646 on: June 13, 2010, 05:56:35 am »

i just beat smg2. great sequel to smg, which i hadn't played until a couple months ago. i beat that one the week before smg2 came out, and then found out smg2 existed.

those mario games are great.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7647 on: June 13, 2010, 06:03:01 am »

Super Mario Galaxy was fantastic. I'm playing through the second one right now, and it seems to be just as good. I've been busy with work and real life, so I only have 20 stars but I guess if insomnia is good for anything it's finishing a bunch of levels in a video game.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7648 on: June 14, 2010, 05:02:59 pm »

I'm playing SMG2 right now with the husband.  We picked it up Saturday and played it hard all weekend.  It is pretty rad.  We had a true geek-out session and stayed up super late/early the first night, then sporadically put in about another 5 hours between other stuff we had to do all day Sunday.  My hand's actually a little sore from all the playing.  We always have so much fun together with it - it's sincere couple bonding time.  When we beat the New Super Mario Brothers Wii I actualy got a little misty eyed.  Good times.   
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7649 on: June 14, 2010, 10:13:10 pm »

get back from Chicago. It is disgusting how much I want to play Diablo 2.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 878   Go Up