Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342315 times)

0 Members and 162 Guests are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7725 on: June 26, 2010, 03:41:24 am »

Prelude to a cooler....
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7726 on: June 26, 2010, 05:19:06 am »

....dousing a 12 pack while listened to blaring White Zobmie before wandering in to raise Cain...

dude.  i dont enjoy baseball, but doing that^^^^^ stuff would be the shit.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7727 on: June 27, 2010, 12:34:32 am »

whats with edys=dreyers and helmans=best foods when you go "out west".
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7728 on: June 27, 2010, 01:11:14 am »

kroger = ralph's

hardee's = carl's jr

i think there's already a thread about that
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7729 on: June 27, 2010, 02:38:25 am »

One of the few good things about returning to my hometown is goddamned Twizzlers in the movie theatres again.

Look, Red Vines are respectable autonomous units of candy but they make disgusting soda straws.

Red Vines in movie theatres for the fail.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7730 on: June 27, 2010, 04:53:46 am »

One of the few good things about returning to my hometown is goddamned Twizzlers in the movie theatres again.

Really, Twizzlers aren't nationwide?  I don't really care for them that much, but for some reason that is surprising to me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7731 on: June 27, 2010, 05:03:13 am »

Twizzlers are nationwide in terms of, like, drug stores and supermarkets or whatever.

But in terms of movie theatres, Los Angeles' showhouses seemed to only sell Red Vines to an extreme fashion that was such that I liked to pretend there was some sort of Red Vine mafia enforcing that shit.

When pliant CUNT liquorice goes so much better with movie soda than rigid-shifting-to-mushy cherry liquorice. Dammit.

(an aside: I misspelled "liquorice" so badly that this board's internal spell check suggested "scorched" and then became self-aware and joined Skynet.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7732 on: June 27, 2010, 09:47:29 am »

CUNT liquorice. Snigger
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7733 on: June 28, 2010, 04:36:49 pm »

try to wrap your mind around this.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7734 on: June 28, 2010, 08:13:59 pm »

fuck*ng iphone update deleted all my fuck*ng contacts and fuck*ng text messages.

why would this happen.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7735 on: June 28, 2010, 08:38:35 pm »

I just found out there was a way I could have fixed this, but I was an idiot and plugged the phone in before I looked up what to do online. now this is firmly in the realm of "my fault" I think.

when I plugged the phone in, it automatically created a new back-up... and over-wrote the old one.

"oh but wait, don't macs have that nifty time-machine thing where you can access older versions of files?"
yes, but not if you're lazy and never set the program up.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:47:33 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7736 on: June 28, 2010, 08:47:32 pm »

I think if they design a thing so that is so easy to cause such a disaster, it does not count as your fault.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linear

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 95
  • Ah keep em cees lookin out
    • View Profile
    • This must be included if you specify a URL below.
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7737 on: June 29, 2010, 07:53:49 am »

It's unfortunate that Apple has a monopoly on stuff that doesn't suck because then when Apple does suck, you really have no recourse. 
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7738 on: June 29, 2010, 05:12:47 pm »

It's unfortunate that Apple has a monopoly on stuff that doesn't suck

Not sure if serious...

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7739 on: June 29, 2010, 07:07:48 pm »

Not sure if serious...

totally.  he'd chase after steve jobs' laundry truck on his hands and knees.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 878   Go Up