Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343127 times)

0 Members and 194 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7965 on: July 28, 2010, 01:26:11 am »

That's hysterical.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7966 on: July 28, 2010, 03:57:03 am »

Now I want to see the same list for webcams.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7967 on: July 28, 2010, 01:21:10 pm »

Now I want to see the same list for webcams.

that reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

"looking  at _______ for too long will give you pink eye." (craigslist, a christina aguilera music video, etc)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7968 on: July 28, 2010, 01:26:47 pm »

It's for people who are into photography.  You know.  Caaaaaaaaandid photography.  Know what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7969 on: July 28, 2010, 02:29:11 pm »

It was really difficult not to start the product description with, "Do you have a low-budget porn studio in your garage? Are you looking for a camera that matches the hue of a freshly slapped ass-cheek? Have we got a deal for you!"
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7970 on: July 29, 2010, 04:08:09 am »

Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7971 on: July 29, 2010, 01:40:41 pm »

lister your posts are usually so good i gotta point out your image there is broken
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7972 on: July 30, 2010, 09:16:59 am »

play guitar loudly until 4 AM with a friend. Campus is abandoned and we have keys to the radio station. YES. i need to know people who play drums and bass.

i have an exciting, good-feelings-about-it interview at 2 tomorrow. Need to make sure I don't, like, sleep until 4 PM.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7973 on: July 30, 2010, 04:39:33 pm »

lister your posts are usually so good i gotta point out your image there is broken
That was worth the wait.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7974 on: July 30, 2010, 04:48:13 pm »

Yes it was.

My mom bought me the first season when it came out on DVD several years ago because "Kate reminds me so much of you." I watched half of the first episode before I decided to be very, very insulted by that.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7975 on: July 30, 2010, 06:13:02 pm »

...finally figure out what is wrong with my buddy. See, he had a pretty ugly accident with a power mower a while back and lopped off his toes on one foot. He's been pretty cranky ever since, so I've decided he is lack-toes intolerant.
Oh, Grandpa....
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7976 on: July 30, 2010, 08:42:35 pm »

...finally figure out what is wrong with my buddy. See, he had a pretty ugly accident with a power mower a while back and lopped off his toes on one foot. He's been pretty cranky ever since, so I've decided he is lack-toes intolerant.

"Some folk'll never lose a toe, and then again, some folk'll..."

I actually have an uncle who lost a toe in exactly this manner. He was cranky before The Incident, though.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7977 on: July 30, 2010, 10:35:44 pm »

straight-up got offered a job. Told him "I'll get back to you after the weekend," but it's not like I have other options. Just felt the need to say that for some reason when he suggested I might want to think about it. I am as excited as it is possible to be about this job, which is, pretty excited. Upscale grocery store in the middle of downtown, pay is above minimum wage, get rotated around to different positions so it isn't boring. Whenever I go there the employees seem... happy? They do not seem miserable like people at the last grocery store I worked at. They are always friendly and really helpful. Get to learn how to make pizza, bake bread, donuts, etc. as well as typical grocery stocking/cashiering duties. Cool.

Now: finding an apartment.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7978 on: July 30, 2010, 11:26:46 pm »

Sounds like Whole Foods.  Is it Whole Foods?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7979 on: July 30, 2010, 11:45:25 pm »

Whole Foods is an upscale food store?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 878   Go Up