Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348542 times)

0 Members and 214 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8430 on: November 01, 2010, 07:31:01 pm »

I don't know that I want to take the word of someone who thinks it's possible to lose vision somewhere besides the eyes.
One might consider blindness as a consequence of brain damage.  Stroke, gunshot, viral infection, aneurysm...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8431 on: November 01, 2010, 07:32:00 pm »

I like to think I have vision in places other than the eyes.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8432 on: November 03, 2010, 04:12:37 pm »

... be pissed that I'm at work, and it's cold, instead of being on the beach or at the pool in a place where it's 83 degrees everyday.

Yeah, St. Thomas was freakin' awesome.  Pictures and trip report to come via other channels.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8433 on: November 03, 2010, 04:20:34 pm »

Our prognosis up here at work is for a big blow this week - maybe 45 mph winds (doesn't sound bad, but it reduces visibility to about ten feet).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8434 on: November 03, 2010, 05:08:01 pm »

Our prognosis up here at work is for a big blow this week - maybe 45 mph winds (doesn't sound bad, but it reduces visibility to about ten feet).

take care, dogg.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8435 on: November 03, 2010, 05:13:05 pm »

Hey, thanks!

I'd like to try to figure out a way that I could post some video somewhere that I could link to here. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8436 on: November 03, 2010, 05:14:47 pm »

youtube? vimeo? there's video hosting places everywhere.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8437 on: November 04, 2010, 02:40:50 am »

I gots vacation pictures on the Flickr.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8438 on: November 04, 2010, 03:02:41 am »

youtube? vimeo? there's video hosting places everywhere.

Yeah, I did youtube. I was sorta thinking something less public or something, but whatever. It's over in another thread.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8439 on: November 05, 2010, 02:26:15 pm »

Today I learned of a co-worker who is indirectly giving his girlfriend a kidney in a few weeks.

He donates a kidney to a stranger in need with whom he is a tissue match.  Some friend or relative of that person is giving a kidney to a second recipient.  And so on until donor #5 gives a kidney to my co-worker's girlfriend.

That is cool as all get-out.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8440 on: November 05, 2010, 02:34:54 pm »

Yeah, I did youtube. I was sorta thinking something less public or something, but whatever. It's over in another thread.

are you afraid of fake internet attention?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8441 on: November 05, 2010, 02:44:03 pm »

Today I learned of a co-worker who is indirectly giving his girlfriend a kidney in a few weeks.

He donates a kidney to a stranger in need with whom he is a tissue match.  Some friend or relative of that person is giving a kidney to a second recipient.  And so on until donor #5 gives a kidney to my co-worker's girlfriend.

That is cool as all get-out.

Where is the like button on this stupid website.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8442 on: November 05, 2010, 03:12:28 pm »

Where is the like button on this stupid website.

We do things the old fashioned way here.  And we like it that way.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8443 on: November 05, 2010, 03:44:51 pm »

We do things the old fashioned way here.  And we like it that way.

Through assigning tiny cans of soda. It was good enough for Grandpa, it's good enough for me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8444 on: November 05, 2010, 06:07:49 pm »

We do things the old fashioned way here.  And we like it that way.

Jayelle Likes this.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 878   Go Up