Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348061 times)

0 Members and 194 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8445 on: November 05, 2010, 06:14:10 pm »

Through assigning tiny cans of soda. It was good enough for Grandpa, it's good enough for me.

also, not just ANY soda.  we break out the good shit.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8446 on: November 05, 2010, 08:28:14 pm »

...barely sleep a wink because my ankle is screaming at me. i've had a LOT of sprains ever since i was a kid, and this don't feel like any sprain anybody ever had. but it doesn't seem broken, since it's not crazy swollen and it came on slow over the past couple days. so i get it checked out (using my putter for a cane) and learn there's a piece that should have fused and never did, and for some reason it decided to flare up. also the doctor said it might be gout (gout? come the fuck on what is this 1780) and that if it is i need to avoid beef, beans, and beer. because missing tomorrow's chili cookoff festival with this bum ankle isn't bad enough, i have to skip all chili forever in the future.

fml.

on the upside, i've still never had to wear a cast, and now i own a pair of crutches.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8447 on: November 05, 2010, 08:39:09 pm »

I worked with a guy who had gout. I had the same reaction. What's next? Dropsy? The Grippe? Scrofula?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8448 on: November 05, 2010, 09:05:44 pm »

consumption
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8449 on: November 05, 2010, 09:24:59 pm »

I worked with a guy who had gout. I had the same reaction. What's next? Dropsy? The Grippe? Scrofula?

In my partially wasted youth, I called a pizza place I worked with and quit telling them I couldn't come in to work any more because I had the rickets. 
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8450 on: November 05, 2010, 09:29:17 pm »

You know who else had rickets?

OH SHIIIIIIII
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8451 on: November 05, 2010, 09:49:49 pm »

At one point, my grandmother had The Gout while my grandfather had The Shingles.

They both also had Diabeeeetus.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8452 on: November 07, 2010, 01:28:25 am »

Today the first of 4 days of exams.
Woo!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8453 on: November 07, 2010, 03:07:44 am »

Today the first of 4 days of exams.
Woo!

buenas suerte
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8454 on: November 07, 2010, 03:25:35 am »

Today I'm going to get my heart stuff checked out through a blood test and also learn that the building in which I work and live for half the year is 619,00 square feet in area. That's 14 acres (or, in the low countries, 5 3/4 bunders)!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8455 on: November 07, 2010, 03:49:22 am »

awwww yeah loritab
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8456 on: November 07, 2010, 04:06:01 am »

How come you get to have all the fun?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8457 on: November 07, 2010, 04:59:43 am »

i'd trade the loritab for a working ankle. i got this instead of atlanta's biggest chili cookoff today.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8458 on: November 07, 2010, 06:06:28 pm »

Consider going out to some BLM land and shooting where it's just me and the coyotes.

The public is so...public, y'know.

makes sense.  you shouldnt have to be a dad at the range unless actual children are there with you.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8459 on: November 07, 2010, 09:49:24 pm »

In my partially wasted youth, I called a pizza place I worked with and quit telling them I couldn't come in to work any more because I had the rickets. 
If you're a vegan and live in Oregon, this is entirely plausible.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 878   Go Up