Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348499 times)

0 Members and 215 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8610 on: November 23, 2010, 12:24:41 am »

Do hosss not realize they have awesome redecorating power in their rear legs?  I know they'll kick at a person or animal that's annoying/worrying them - what keeps them from knocking holes in the barn or taking out the fence?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8611 on: November 23, 2010, 04:32:52 am »

Best. Answer. Ever.

hosss sniff each others turds and urine to see what the other guys are up to. Your boy was whizzing in their area so I'm sure they were wondering what the new dude had going on.

Were they down wind? I bet their sniffers were going. Being a herd type animal their instinct would have been exactly what you saw, watch the new human until it's gone. Dollars to doughnuts they ambled over closer after you were long gone and sniffed things out.

I had the youngest boy 'help' me on yesterdays project and, of course, he had to take a leak. I sent him in one of the hosss stalls and pointed to a corner and told him to go ahead and pee on the wall. I stood by the hosss head and kept an eye on things, and the hoss watched the whole event along with me. When we ducked under the gate, you bet he went over there and sniffed things up. I bet it was like a hoss walking into my living room and letting fly, me to him.

Wow, that makes sense. Dunno if they were downwind; there wasn't much of a breeze, and we were maybe 100 yards away from where they stood and a good 15 feet from the edge of the fence, but I bet that's exactly what was going on. They took a whiff and figured they'd best keep an eye on the new kid.

Mom will be impressed when I tell her I got an answer from an imaginary internet person. Even if she does think you are all potential serial killers.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8612 on: November 23, 2010, 04:35:17 am »

the light is still not fixed, and my roommate just got offered a job in Chicago.

well, shit.

I am debating offering the room to my best pal who moved away. I know that at the very least, his heart would say yes. His "live far away from all my friends and try to figure out what to do with my life" plans are not working out great. I think he is probably smart to move the hell away from Saint Louis, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8613 on: November 23, 2010, 08:16:18 am »

Mom will be impressed when I tell her I got an answer from an imaginary internet person. Even if she does think you are all potential serial killers.

A question about your son's c*ck, no less.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8614 on: November 23, 2010, 09:03:28 am »

Quote from: jay-ell
Even if she does think you are all potential serial killers.

Killers plural?

You haven't explained to her that we are all Chris Onstad yet?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8615 on: November 23, 2010, 10:50:27 am »

Tonight began phase one of operation: Get my bond back after a year of living with the filthiest man in the world.

Vacuuming the dude's room after we finally got all his shit moved out it occurred that vacuuming sand would have sounded exactly the same.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 11:49:15 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8616 on: November 23, 2010, 01:32:04 pm »

Quote from: jay-ell
Even if she does think you are all potential serial killers.

You know, what I really don't understand about this is that if I was going to be a serial killer, it would be really inefficient to do it by posting messages on a board about cartoon cats where everyone uses a pseudonym. It is the last place I would start.

I think the problem is that your mother just doesn't have the criminal mind.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8617 on: November 23, 2010, 04:15:44 pm »

I'm just glad your mom feels that I have potential.

That's more than my mom ever felt.

I'm just kidding, Mom.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8618 on: November 23, 2010, 08:03:26 pm »

OMG, Your mom lurks on the board? 

Now I can't decide if I've said enough or too much about quality cock. 

Also, I like that wombat assumes that serial killers are too reasoned and efficient to spend time here. 

I can't decide of being poor company for serial killers is a good thing, or something to take as a personal affront. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8619 on: November 23, 2010, 08:21:02 pm »

Well, I'm not saying serial killers wouldn't hang out here in their spare time for entertainment rather than business. I'm sure Nice Pete attracts that demographic. But as a way to look for victims it just seems silly.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8620 on: November 23, 2010, 08:28:20 pm »

TOUAMB:  for entertainment rather than business.

I like it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8621 on: November 23, 2010, 08:47:37 pm »


Funny, thinking about it, there's a very strong resemblance to these situations and to other physical contact type training I've done like boxing and judo.


Not to mention football.

You sure must like getting hit a lot.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8622 on: November 23, 2010, 10:18:10 pm »

"Forced Labor with the Stars"

is that a clever idea for a reality show?  i have to design an ad for a reality show and im not sure where to take it.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8623 on: November 23, 2010, 11:11:43 pm »

The Internet says, "That idea is so full of win".

Lets see who can dig a deeper hole.  Lets see who can fill it back up fastest.  Pull the heaviest sled.  Last longest picking strawberries in Modesto in June.  Move the most 50lb bags of concrete in a lunch hour.  C'mon, Jillian.  Lets see how tough you really are.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8624 on: November 24, 2010, 12:18:23 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 878   Go Up