Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346715 times)

0 Members and 172 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8685 on: December 08, 2010, 03:15:04 am »

I just became a huge fan of Will Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpgmVqWikqM#t=1m35s
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8686 on: December 08, 2010, 06:31:01 am »

Ha, I love Harris. That DVD is awesome. I love the stuff about Kanye and R. Kelly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HTcTwTieV4
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8687 on: December 08, 2010, 06:44:05 am »

my car died when I was over at my GF's house. Finally got someone to come jump it, and now I'm home several hours later. Went down in the basement to take my laundry out of the dryer...

someone took my laundry out of the dryer, and folded it for me. What??

I guess this is the up-side of living in a building full of moms. (actually, there is no down-side, except sometimes I look at their kids and wonder if they hear loud sex noises.)

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8688 on: December 08, 2010, 08:19:29 am »

i woke up 10 minutes ago to some broken bedsprings poking me in the ass.  i got up and bent the fuck out of them with a pair of pliers and now i can get back to sleep.....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8689 on: December 08, 2010, 01:43:27 pm »

Go to a big meeting with the school system that will determine my educational options for my daughter for the next two years.

This is on the heels of the big meeting I had yesterday, in which we met with a geneticist to discuss whether or not she has an identifiable disorder, or is just a "late bloomer" who also happens to be the size of a child twice her age.

Wish me luck!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8690 on: December 08, 2010, 02:42:41 pm »

Go to a big meeting with the school system that will determine my educational options for my daughter for the next two years.

This is on the heels of the big meeting I had yesterday, in which we met with a geneticist to discuss whether or not she has an identifiable disorder, or is just a "late bloomer" who also happens to be the size of a child twice her age.

Wish me luck!

Maybe she's a super . . . wait for it . . . . Hero.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8691 on: December 08, 2010, 05:42:34 pm »

some people on this board had told me that Whole Wheat Pasta is an abomination, and I wish I had believed you before I bought a ton of it.

I think it depends on the brand. Some whole wheat pasta is that chocolate-brown color and tastes like twine. Others are merely slightly darker and taste good.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8692 on: December 08, 2010, 06:38:01 pm »

the absolute worst is that special Atkins Diet pasta.  that shit tastes like rubber bands.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8693 on: December 08, 2010, 07:35:07 pm »

Low carbohydrate pasta? That's a great idea!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8694 on: December 08, 2010, 07:48:04 pm »

See also: low carb bread

Wonder what fillers are in that stuff.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8695 on: December 08, 2010, 08:33:20 pm »

I think it depends on the brand. Some whole wheat pasta is that chocolate-brown color and tastes like twine. Others are merely slightly darker and taste good.
This is my experience.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8696 on: December 08, 2010, 09:40:25 pm »

we just had some whole wheat pasta with a poppy seed sauce that was really really tasty. like, surprisingly, mind-awakeningly tasty.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8697 on: December 08, 2010, 09:49:27 pm »

It is definitely true that some brands are less horrendous than others. But I can never remember which they are and it's just not worth the risk.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8698 on: December 08, 2010, 10:03:44 pm »

 . . . kinda need to bust my ass at work. One project is in and showered with compliments from my three bosses, though, so that's cool.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8699 on: December 08, 2010, 10:25:17 pm »

...find a bunch of credit card numbers online and make sure my own aren't listed among them. check your own soon, i don't know how long that'll last up there.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 878   Go Up