Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343166 times)

0 Members and 192 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8730 on: December 13, 2010, 03:40:04 pm »

no booze luge, but in order to get through my hangover from saturday i had to drink all day yesterday. i have now been drunk for about thirty-six hours. with luck i'll sober up right around lunch time.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8731 on: December 13, 2010, 03:43:54 pm »

Your party looked like a hoot, but I want to know what was up with the "Anything But Clothes" party I saw pictures of on Facebook.  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO COME FORWARD.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8732 on: December 13, 2010, 04:01:27 pm »

pics or shens, i need links here STAT
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8733 on: December 13, 2010, 06:46:49 pm »

Unpleasantly sick, city covered in snow, Internet got shut off due to communication breakdown with the roomie.
I asked him what I owed him for Internet, and he gave a vague response. Apparently the real answer was "what? We have to pay for Internet?" we owe them 160$, most of which is late fees. Damnit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8734 on: December 13, 2010, 08:35:46 pm »

here's the writeup, my buddy loved the cake
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8735 on: December 13, 2010, 11:54:49 pm »

Your party looked like a hoot, but I want to know what was up with the "Anything But Clothes" party I saw pictures of on Facebook.  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO COME FORWARD.

What can I say dude? Med students get bored. And some of them look fine wearing nothing but tin foil.

Also: In a story too irritating to go into detail about today I found out a cab company cost me 325 dollars.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8736 on: December 14, 2010, 12:38:12 am »

Spontaneous anything but clothes (and their winter equivalent "Anything But #####/No #####" parties had compounding unintended consequences from my experience. Not going to stop us from having them though. Deal with your personal aftermaths when you're hungover in the morning, I'll be enjoying the sights and sounds.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8737 on: December 14, 2010, 04:08:50 pm »

hoo boy, the "do I stay home sick" calculation is very different when it involves losing 1/5 of your paycheck.
"this sick-day is like spending 75$ to stay in bed all day feeling like shit."

also, making me go through a lot of customer-service-line bureaucracy is the trick. I very quickly folded and said "ok, I don't understand why this bill is so high, but let me pay it. I want the internet at my house."
I am pretty sure the reason is simply "lots of overdue-fees."
 

I am glad that I never blocked/unfriended this annoying girl from my level 3 Latin class, because now I get to see a lazy, bitchy student who yelled at the professor about him giving us "too much work" turn into an ESL teacher who complains about her students being lazy and stupid.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:22:05 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8738 on: December 14, 2010, 08:17:57 pm »

Schadenfreude, or perhaps delectatio morosa.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8739 on: December 14, 2010, 10:50:58 pm »

Also: In a story too irritating to go into detail about today I found out a cab company cost me 325 dollars.

I took a cab from LA to San Diego once.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8740 on: December 15, 2010, 02:52:48 am »

...wonder if Smick knows this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfD9OKwqBs
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8741 on: December 15, 2010, 04:45:54 am »

i'm taking that to my next white elephant party
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8742 on: December 15, 2010, 04:46:25 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8743 on: December 15, 2010, 07:10:12 am »

I hope so.

I have to come down on the side of not approving of driving and mobile phone video taking though.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8744 on: December 15, 2010, 01:11:27 pm »

.... wake up to A BROKEN FURNACE FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A WEEK.

So instead of sleeping in as planned, I have been on the phone for an hour, yelling that I don't care if they have a lot of calls, THIS is the call from the person whose furnace you are supposed to have ALREADY FIXED.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 878   Go Up