Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349025 times)

0 Members and 200 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9090 on: January 26, 2011, 06:11:34 pm »

I've had pretty serious life changes that resulted in substantial returns and never gotten in any trouble for it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9091 on: January 26, 2011, 06:13:33 pm »

Today I'm going to wonder if the following is Ron Jaworski's family (was going to post it in the pigskin thread, but didn't want to keep it a secret):

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 06:46:38 pm by AugustWest »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9092 on: January 27, 2011, 03:33:00 am »

Remember a couple weeks ago when I posted "FUCK THIS WEEK" in big red scrolling letters?  Last week was WORSE, and this week is THE WORST YET.  Holy FUCK. 
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9093 on: January 27, 2011, 04:30:31 am »

Bristol Palin is speaking at my alma mater. To headline "Sex Week." Topic: Abstinence. 20,000$ fee. Because they are obsessed with the idea of presenting all viewpoints as valid.

I guess I shouldn't expect any different from a school that gave Phyllis Schlafly an honorary degree, and hosted Alberto Gonzales.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:34:31 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9094 on: January 27, 2011, 04:34:56 am »

Bristol Palin is speaking at my alma mater. To headline "Sex Week." Topic: Abstinence. 20,000$ fee. Because they are obsessed with the idea of presenting all viewpoints as valid.

Is... but... I mean...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9095 on: January 27, 2011, 10:56:58 am »

Just going to put this out there so that I'm on the record if it ever comes up in the future.

All viewpoints are not valid. Some are fuck*ng retarded.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9096 on: January 27, 2011, 04:43:41 pm »

...have no power and therefore no internet because of the snow. Have fun without me.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9097 on: January 27, 2011, 05:18:56 pm »

...have no power and therefore no internet because of the snow. Have fun without me.
Noooooooooooooo!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9098 on: January 27, 2011, 06:17:50 pm »

Notice that Paul has been blogged in one of the feeds I follow:

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9099 on: January 27, 2011, 06:52:31 pm »

That was really good cake as I recall.  Dang, that photo was from two years ago.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9100 on: January 27, 2011, 09:28:02 pm »

Today I'm gonna delay taking my second load of possession down to Queens because apparently the front-end alignment on my car is fucked.

But whenever we get back down there, we know we're looking in Greenpoint mostly so we've made progress on our move.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9101 on: January 28, 2011, 12:33:02 am »

Paul and his photos seem to pop up all over the web. Presumably there are other instances that no one who knows him has found. There is a dude who looks like a clean-cut version of Paul at my work.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9102 on: January 28, 2011, 06:40:53 pm »

Bristol Palin is speaking at my alma mater. To headline "Sex Week." Topic: Abstinence. 20,000$ fee. Because they are obsessed with the idea of presenting all viewpoints as valid.

I guess I shouldn't expect any different from a school that gave Phyllis Schlafly an honorary degree, and hosted Alberto Gonzales.

Just saw this on Twitter: @AlterNet: Bristol Palin Gets Dumped by Washington U After Students Protest the skool Spending $20K on Her Pro-Abstinence Speech: http://is.gd/JJGh6f
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9103 on: January 28, 2011, 08:06:51 pm »

Good on them.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9104 on: January 28, 2011, 09:17:00 pm »

Today, I'm gonna be stuck in my hometown for a few extra days so that we can give a stray up here a good home with my girl's step-mom in Queens.

Gotta get it its shots and whatnot, which can't happen until Monday.

So the apartment hunt is delayed a bit but whatever. Every month that passes, rental-type people are going to get more desperate and that's good for us.

And Adrian's gonna try to make that drop spindle up here with the extra time.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 878   Go Up