Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349289 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9180 on: February 16, 2011, 01:39:09 pm »

...score an interview with one of the Frag Dolls for my blog. Whee!

Edit: I'm also gonna epically fail with my UBB tags.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 03:25:37 pm by jay-ell »
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9181 on: February 16, 2011, 01:50:21 pm »

Frag Dolls

Quote
professional female gamers

Are they making this up?

a company called "Schnucks"?

Are you making this up?

Has everyone gone mad?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9182 on: February 16, 2011, 01:57:09 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9183 on: February 16, 2011, 06:04:48 pm »

medical benefits are a good answer.

also, having seen this bed and breakfast, it may not be very profitable. He has also previously mentioned that he has finally payed off a colossal amount of debt.

we do not get any sort of discount, unfortunately.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9184 on: February 16, 2011, 07:09:58 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9185 on: February 16, 2011, 07:34:22 pm »

This I do not like.   

You can see that the lights are on, but the front door is fuck*ng jammed.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9186 on: February 16, 2011, 10:22:30 pm »

This happens to me all the time (kinda).  I call it having marbles in the mouth.  I hate to think what it'd be like with a news camera on me.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9187 on: February 18, 2011, 01:43:59 am »

a drunken shower comes as no spurise

the truth: I typed this out and didn't hit "post reply" before falling asleep last night.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:58:25 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9188 on: February 18, 2011, 03:33:17 am »

Get my new phone.  I can dunk it in water!

I swear, it makes me feel like an old fart, but I'm pretty damn impressed with what it'll do.  If you'd told me 30, 20, even 10 years ago that I'd be carrying something like this around I'd have laughed at you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9189 on: February 18, 2011, 03:34:44 am »

Yesterday, Pedro was playing with his iPhone and he fired up the app that lets you blow into the mic and use your fingers on the touchpad to play it like a recorder. My mom's eyes almost popped out of her head.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9190 on: February 18, 2011, 05:09:15 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9191 on: February 18, 2011, 02:20:36 pm »

That's a good  phone Auggie. I put The Oldest and Spouse into those two months back and they love it.

I'm stuck with a goddam crackberry from work.

Ask 'em if they have any tips.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9192 on: February 18, 2011, 05:48:31 pm »

Oh bother. If I'd known there was a phone I could dunk in water I'd have gotten that instead.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9193 on: February 18, 2011, 06:50:40 pm »

Have you ever wanted to do this to a phone, wombles?

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO DO THIS?


imgur'd
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9194 on: February 18, 2011, 07:09:11 pm »

The corningware glass is really good. Scratch resistant as advertised.

Man, I could use some of that.  My phone is hella scratched up.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 878   Go Up