Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343180 times)

0 Members and 192 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9360 on: March 20, 2011, 01:50:46 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9361 on: March 20, 2011, 02:39:39 am »

body bakery

Creepy.  I think something that would really take this to another level would be that all pervasive smell of freshly baked bread and the natural feeling of desire to consume that it arouses partnered with the repulsion of what it looks like.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9362 on: March 20, 2011, 05:39:27 am »

Today I'm gonna watch chickens hatch.  This makes last week at work seem much better and much more distant.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9363 on: March 20, 2011, 08:46:41 am »

Today I'm gonna watch chickens hatch.  This makes last week at work seem much better and much more distant.

I did that today too at the Livestock Show.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9364 on: March 21, 2011, 10:39:43 pm »

My son just asked me to draw a picture of a "Dora the Explorer" pinata that's fulfilled its destiny and been broken open. It's a head hanging from a string and a headless body lying on the floor underneath with little scribbles all around that he says are "candy."

I really hope he doesn't try to recreate this drawing at school.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9365 on: March 21, 2011, 11:53:16 pm »

My son just asked me to draw a picture of a "Dora the Explorer" pinata that's fulfilled its destiny and been broken open. It's a head hanging from a string and a headless body lying on the floor underneath with little scribbles all around that he says are "candy."

I really hope he doesn't try to recreate this drawing at school.
That is so fuck*ng cool for a kid to ask for that. That guy is going places.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9366 on: March 22, 2011, 12:02:24 am »

He drew about three more pictures of other cartoon character pinatas. To the untrained eye, it looks suspiciously like he's making pictures of Mickey penis, Batman, and Elmo being hanged and then bloodily dismembered. Especially with all the red involved in the Elmo picture.

We're definitely going to have to mention this to his teacher at our conference tomorrow. I would prefer he not go into foster care over this.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9367 on: March 22, 2011, 04:25:42 am »

Hard to explain away the bloody and dismembered Mickey penis.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9368 on: March 22, 2011, 01:47:36 pm »

He drew about three more pictures of other cartoon character pinatas. To the untrained eye, it looks suspiciously like he's making pictures of Mickey c*ck, Batman, and Elmo being hanged and then bloodily dismembered. Especially with all the red involved in the Elmo picture.

We're definitely going to have to mention this to his teacher at our conference tomorrow. I would prefer he not go into foster care over this.

I'm having a hard time understanding how anything could look like that actually.  Probably would make more sense if I saw the pic.  I can get how the smashed in cartoon characters meme could be misinterpreted as violent desires though.  That's pretty cute though.  Clearly the boy enjoys the pay off of a good pinata smash.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9369 on: March 23, 2011, 12:00:01 am »

Or he has a desire to smash Dora The Explorer with a blunt instrument and he wants to violently destroy things people like.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9370 on: March 23, 2011, 12:01:54 am »

Or he has a desire to smash Dora The Explorer with a blunt instrument and he wants to violently destroy things people like.

Yes - the pay off of a good pinata smash!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9371 on: March 23, 2011, 05:56:25 am »

Or he has a desire to smash Dora The Explorer with a blunt instrument

This is entirely normal.  This is a normal thing, and justified.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9372 on: March 23, 2011, 04:13:32 pm »

Today I'm going to sit through and hour-long meeting with about 40 other people at which about five people presented a change in our structure and way of working. At the end of the meeting, it boiled down to the fact that nothing would change for any of us - it's just that those same five people would have to do some things differently (and one of them is getting a new title).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9373 on: March 23, 2011, 04:20:39 pm »

Today I'm gonna interview someone for a newspaper article at the crack of dawn (OK, 9 AM) who is so passionate about her cause that I am left with a splitting headache.

If I have ever gone on and on about something I have a bee in my bonnet about till I gave someone else a headache, I am sorry, but you can now feel assured that I have gotten payback.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9374 on: March 23, 2011, 11:01:23 pm »

Today I'm going to have lunch with a slammin hot german woman I do business with. It was a new level of hot for me that my eyes immediately did the full scan and moved directly to the left ring finger.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 623 624 [625] 626 627 ... 878   Go Up