Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 ... 627 628 [629] 630 631 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1350383 times)

0 Members and 193 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9420 on: April 03, 2011, 07:55:27 pm »

Holy crap did we ever have an awesome party!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9421 on: April 03, 2011, 09:18:37 pm »

I was just thinking, it was pretty rad of optimus prime to keep his crew on earth and secretly guard earth from whatever, even though I identified more with Megatron. That aside, wouldn't it be awkward to be banging your high school sweetheart inside bumblebee, the sentient *****?

What, like in the back of a Volkswagen?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9422 on: April 03, 2011, 09:44:11 pm »

What, like a tiny can for Mr. Cort?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9423 on: April 03, 2011, 09:58:31 pm »

Holy crap did we ever have an awesome party!

That's great, but apparently the awesome was drained from other areas of your fair country, at the expense of several Detroitians.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9424 on: April 04, 2011, 02:34:06 am »

Not really sure what they expected. Charlie Sheen is the hero Detroit deserves.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9425 on: April 04, 2011, 05:40:49 am »

my supervisor-type lady at work told me that she recommended me to be the new Customer Service Desk person. That job would make me hate my life, but it is nice to be recognized for hard/good work.

spent the day with roommate and GF. Spent a shit-ton of money on good food at yummy beer.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9426 on: April 05, 2011, 12:23:20 am »

[[rolls eyes]] kids....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9427 on: April 05, 2011, 02:35:33 am »

I can hear ash saying "no way, theres just no way" when the phone rang for the second time.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9428 on: April 06, 2011, 08:07:07 pm »

talk real calm, nice pete style
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9429 on: April 06, 2011, 08:59:07 pm »

Put down the colt that was born Saturday. He didn't take his vaccinations well and something else knocked him down. He was frisking around like a ding-dong yesterday. Breaks my black damned heart.

Aw, crap. You never told us you were expecting. I would have loved to see the photos.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9430 on: April 06, 2011, 10:07:47 pm »

Sudden death is just one of those things that happens with tender little creatures. You always know it's looking over your shoulder but you hope for the best.

Oh yeah. I once wrote an article about a new baby red panda at the zoo for the weekly newspaper I write for, and I spent the whole week on pins and needles, afraid it would die before the article came out.  It thoughfully waited to die till the morning after the paper appeared.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9431 on: April 07, 2011, 02:02:44 am »

If it were me, ash, Id spend the entire ride pointing out the advantages of paying bills and owning a vehicle. "You know whats nice? Owning things. Good credit scores are invaluable these days, you know? I mean Id really hate to be the guy who has to deal with debt collectors. I work hard for my money so I use it diligently on things I can afford. Hey how do you like truck? Did you know I own it? Driving to work is so rad...."
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9432 on: April 07, 2011, 02:19:16 am »

Sorry about the colt, Ash.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9433 on: April 07, 2011, 02:24:28 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9434 on: April 07, 2011, 02:28:17 am »



520 cans and you couldn't do any better than I did?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 627 628 [629] 630 631 ... 878   Go Up