Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 ... 688 689 [690] 691 692 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348825 times)

0 Members and 224 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10335 on: September 05, 2011, 12:20:24 am »

So scrambled right now.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10336 on: September 05, 2011, 01:05:43 am »

So scrambled right now.

someone tried to beat your huevos?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10337 on: September 05, 2011, 02:53:08 pm »

Some stuff you have to stay in practice with, y'know? You can't just pick it back up.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10338 on: September 06, 2011, 01:45:03 am »

... have my first breast-cancer-meme-melt-down on facebook.  i dont get pissed off about anything, so im glad that when it happened, it could be about something hella fuck*ng stupid on the internet.

Can'd. I want to go off on the latest breast cancer meme, but it's likely not worth it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10339 on: September 06, 2011, 07:05:22 am »

Some stuff you have to stay in practice with, y'know? You can't just pick it back up.

psychedelic?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10340 on: September 06, 2011, 08:18:56 pm »

GOD DAMN IT I am fuck*ng sick of bad news. For one, bad news sucks. Secondly, it makes me feel like an asshole for complaining about things like the Nats game being rained out.

All y'all are forbidden from getting sick, having accidents, or having immediate relatives die for at least six months, preferably longer, OK?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10341 on: September 09, 2011, 07:55:34 pm »

Count of people posting "OMG it's the sun!" or some variation on FB or Twitter: four so far.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10342 on: September 09, 2011, 08:21:24 pm »

I'd be doing the same except I AM BLINDED BY THE BRIGHT LIGHT OMG.

Now that I can go outdoors I see that there are mushrooms everywhere. It's crazy.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10343 on: September 09, 2011, 08:33:20 pm »

Shut up jerks, stop gloating.  Texas is literally on fire because it hasn't rained here since last year.  I'm not kidding when I say that we have begun praying that the next tropical storm comes this way.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10344 on: September 09, 2011, 09:23:20 pm »

my friends in Baltimore both posted twitter jokes about not knowing what the sun was, too. Funny.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10345 on: September 09, 2011, 10:41:27 pm »

Paul, people have been, like, drowning and being evacuated from their homes and stuff on this coast. Neither extreme is a good thing.

But hey, how about that blackout they had in Southern California yesterday? My power company sucks but even they have never had to tweet "All 1.4 million of our customers are currently without power."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10346 on: September 10, 2011, 04:31:37 am »

People are dying and shit?  I had no idea.  I thought it was a relatively minor storm.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10347 on: September 10, 2011, 05:16:43 am »

central pa flooding: in sunbury, the rivers normal level is 22' and thats the deepest it gets(closest to me, its about 6' in the middle).  tonight, it is expected to crest at 38'.  we had the leftovers of irene and then 2 weeks later we get 5-7 days straight of more rain.  all the towns next to the river are straight fucked in way they dont want.  two people have died from flooding-related circumstances in dauphin county in the past week.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10348 on: September 10, 2011, 12:06:01 pm »

Four people died in the DC area. Major highways were closed in places due to flooding, school systems closed, state of emergency in Virginia, etc. And as far as I can tell we aren't getting the worst of it.

Not to deny that Texas is completely fucked, but you're not the only ones.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10349 on: September 10, 2011, 12:53:28 pm »

Not to deny that Texas is completely fucked, but you're not the only ones.

I didn't mean to be insensitive, I really had no idea.  I blame the news media and the government.  They hype hurricanes to such ridiculous proportions that I kinda tune that shit out. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 688 689 [690] 691 692 ... 878   Go Up