Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349977 times)

0 Members and 150 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10770 on: December 01, 2011, 12:00:29 am »

Drive this thing for a Canadian TV show.    It handles completely unlike anything I've ever ridden before.   I couldn't wrap my mind and body around turning.

Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10771 on: December 01, 2011, 03:41:17 am »

Dude, you live such a crazier life than I ever imagined.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10772 on: December 01, 2011, 03:52:01 am »

that thing looks really cool.  I'd love to see it in action.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10773 on: December 01, 2011, 10:54:16 am »

Flout.  Is that what you kids are calling it these days?

No, we are calling it

aberrant scout behavior.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10774 on: December 01, 2011, 06:46:43 pm »

So what to think when someone applies to multiple jobs at your company, but doesn't respond to phone calls to set up an interview?
Some sort of scam to keep collecting unemployment? Just sort of insane? What the hell?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10775 on: December 01, 2011, 07:13:30 pm »

So what to think when someone applies to multiple jobs at your company, but doesn't respond to phone calls to set up an interview?
Some sort of scam to keep collecting unemployment? Just sort of insane? What the hell?
Are you sure that you have the right phone number?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10776 on: December 01, 2011, 08:19:20 pm »

Are you sure that you have the right phone number?

If you don't, you don't really want to hire someone who can't get his own phone number right on his resume.

I guess he could have been hit by a bus and be in a coma. Maybe.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10777 on: December 02, 2011, 10:05:19 am »

In Wombat's world of responsible adults being in a coma is only just barely an acceptable excuse. Real responsible adults would have an appropriate voicemail message pre-recorded.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10778 on: December 02, 2011, 07:19:59 pm »

Drive this thing for a Canadian TV show.    It handles completely unlike anything I've ever ridden before.   I couldn't wrap my mind and body around turning.
Canada goes far afield for its talent apparently.  If you buy one, we'll need to change your nickname to B.C.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10779 on: December 02, 2011, 08:12:45 pm »

Canada goes far afield for its talent apparently.  If you buy one, we'll need to change your nickname to B.C.

Here's a can from a guy who remembers a time when the late Johnny Hart was actually funny.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10780 on: December 02, 2011, 08:55:57 pm »

Congruence: today I'm gonna learn that Steve Young rides unicycles.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10781 on: December 02, 2011, 10:03:18 pm »

Here's a can from a guy who remembers a time when the late Johnny Hart was actually funny.

It's funny because I thought he was referring to British Columbia.  Yeah, B.C. used to be funny too.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10782 on: December 02, 2011, 10:04:52 pm »

There's nothing funny about Canada.

Wait. I got that backwards. Everything is funny about Canada.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10783 on: December 03, 2011, 12:02:59 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #10784 on: December 03, 2011, 12:12:43 am »

If you don't, you don't really want to hire someone who can't get his own phone number right on his resume.
I was thinking the same thing, but figured it was at least an explanation of a pattern of behavior that was otherwise hard to explain.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 878   Go Up