Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348156 times)

0 Members and 200 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11070 on: March 04, 2012, 11:55:13 pm »

This is how I will remember you, always.

It doesn't happen as often as it should.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11071 on: March 05, 2012, 06:04:08 am »

smick needs two more cans after that one i just donated and then never any more. he embodies leet.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11072 on: March 05, 2012, 06:06:20 am »

Trout has 65k cans. Fuck this can-based economy. SMASH THE STATE!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11073 on: March 05, 2012, 08:16:41 am »

eh wombles has threatened to give me 1000 cans twice and never followed through, i think it's some kind of ash-controlled fix
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11074 on: March 05, 2012, 01:16:47 pm »

eh wombles has threatened to give me 1000 cans twice and never followed through, i think it's some kind of ash-controlled fix

all you have to do is hit on her.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11075 on: March 05, 2012, 02:09:13 pm »

gk has got it all wrong.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11076 on: March 05, 2012, 05:59:57 pm »

Am I missing something, or did Ash just stop speaking English entirely just then?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11077 on: March 05, 2012, 06:30:49 pm »

Ladies are kind of used to having the toilet look like that about 1/4 of the month.

Also, yeah there are all sorts of things wrong with sex scenes.  Jon Bernthal  hits on the central thing I think is missing here. (hopefully this clip works for y'all, all Team Coco content is banned from Canada for some reason, though I saw this clip on the actual show).
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11078 on: March 05, 2012, 06:36:49 pm »

Wombat and the 1K can give aways: she decides at the moment which will bother me worst, her giving them or her blaming me for not giving them even if she would like to do so. This is our special thing.

It is unfair that the rest of you are caught in the middle of this. It should be a pure meritocracy where it depends solely on how hard you make me laugh. But no one ever said life is fair

And just to add an element of randomness, sometimes it depends on whether I remember my password to get into the admin panel.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11079 on: March 05, 2012, 06:40:30 pm »

All righty then. That's the gist I got, but I'm not used to having to read things two or three times to make sense of them.

T. I. G.: Run out into my backyard and snip some thyme, chives, and rosemary, then make a rockin' cream sauce to dress up these frozen raviolis that have been languishing in my freezer for a month or so. DELICIOUS.

SOON: fresh sugar snap peas and home-grown mushrooms. Yeah, folks. I've got the garden bug again.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11080 on: March 05, 2012, 07:02:50 pm »

Man, your grow season in way in advance of us...

Last frost is April 15. But the herbs are hardy and just go dormant over the winter. The chives just started sprouting again a few weeks ago. I ordered the mushrooms last night and they're going to get grown in my basement -- it'll be too hot for them outdoors by mid-May.

But, yeah. We got a good long growing season 'round here. As long as we keep things from drying out we can grow just about anything that doesn't like cold.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11081 on: March 05, 2012, 07:44:13 pm »

I shoveled snow yesterday.  *weeps*
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11082 on: March 05, 2012, 08:06:34 pm »

And we're supposed to get light snow tonight. I'll probably bring in the chives -- benefits of a container garden. I have some scallion seedlings out, but a layer of insulation should keep the frost off of them.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11083 on: March 05, 2012, 08:09:13 pm »

My tea roses are getting all ambitious.  I'm expecting them to learn a brutal lesson about later winter frost sometime soon.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11084 on: March 05, 2012, 10:08:54 pm »

gk has got it all wrong.

I was going to say, I've hit on everyone and I have a regular amount of cans. Well, one. Of mine. Lots of other people's.

Also, I made smick leet.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 737 738 [739] 740 741 ... 878   Go Up