Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 739 740 [741] 742 743 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348829 times)

0 Members and 224 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11100 on: March 09, 2012, 05:08:07 pm »

You know, I am just fantastically easily bored. I have to have a book to read AND the radio on while I brush my teeth. And now that I have a smartphone I pull it out to look at the internet whenever I have to wait more than two seconds for anything. But I totally don't understand people who make a phone call while they pee. Seriously, does it really take that long?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11101 on: March 09, 2012, 05:21:12 pm »

I actually heard a guy on the phone at the urinal say "Yes, I have my c*ck in my hand right now, while I'm talking to you." I think it was his wife.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11102 on: March 09, 2012, 05:23:34 pm »

Sometimes, when my mom or my BFF and I really get rolling on a phone call, I will be on the phone so long that I have to go pee while chatting. But I only do this while on the phone for over an hour with one of the two women with whom I have an unspoken agreement about it. I would never answer the phone while peeing, and I would especially not actually dial a number while on the toilet.

I do require distraction from the task at hand to do my number two business, though. So I read a magazine or check Facebook on my phone while I'm in there.

And the answer to the obvious question is, yes, I have, but I'm not right now.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11103 on: March 09, 2012, 05:30:26 pm »

It's always nice to know one's work is useful.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11104 on: March 09, 2012, 05:31:45 pm »

angry birds was built for deucing times
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11105 on: March 09, 2012, 07:10:20 pm »

Spending too long sitting on the toilet is bad for your intestinal health. It can strain stuff up there. Watch out guys.

A friend gave me an overly intimate portrait of an Issue he was having and now I am scared to read on the can.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11106 on: March 09, 2012, 07:51:39 pm »

angry birds was built for deucing times

Common phrase in my home: "The birds are angry" before ducking out to the W/C.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11107 on: March 09, 2012, 08:35:20 pm »

Spending too long sitting on the toilet is bad for your intestinal health. It can strain stuff up there. Watch out guys.
I haven't heard that, but it is certainly possible to have your legs go numb from pinching the sciatic nerve between your femur and the seat.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11108 on: March 09, 2012, 08:55:48 pm »

I have heard it can lead to hemorrhoids.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11109 on: March 09, 2012, 08:57:53 pm »

I have heard it can lead to hemorrhoids.

I heard that, too. I think in Men's Health, though
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11110 on: March 09, 2012, 09:08:17 pm »

I read this thread on the can but washed my hands before posting.

Today i'm road tripping 800km to Sydney, after finishing exams yesterday and washing my hands of 2 months living with an ex, which in case anyone is as stupid as me, is a bad idea.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11111 on: March 10, 2012, 01:48:45 am »

"W/C"? What the hell? Is your bathroom door also a time portal back to 1950's London?

If it is, I'm coming over.

It's portland... There's a Doctor Who themed bar where the toilet door looks like the tardis.

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11112 on: March 10, 2012, 07:15:27 pm »

i havent seen this movie but it looks fascinating and heartbreaking and just.... i dont know: dreams of a life
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11113 on: March 12, 2012, 05:19:58 pm »

The Modern World:

I'm sitting here g-chatting with my friend who lives in Taiwan.
Meanwhile, my coworkers are debating going down to "the chinaman" for lunch. Being the generic local term for cheap chop suey places.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11114 on: March 12, 2012, 06:41:47 pm »

Hey Inev, here's a link to a blog to send to your mom.
100 Reasons Not to go to Graduate School
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 739 740 [741] 742 743 ... 878   Go Up